Say Yes to These 15 Non-Traditional Proposal Ring Boxes
Looking to take your proposal up a notch? A creative ring box that speaks to you as a couple is such a sweet and sentimental way to make the moment true to you. Take a cue from these unique proposal boxes and you’ll have a keepsake to commemorate the day for years to come. You can even use these boxes to store sentimental jewels long after the engagement ring has found its forever home on your love’s hand, or bring them out again to store your wedding bands for the big day.
1. Clouds and Currents Personalised Proposal Ring Box ($21): Searching for the sweetest way to ask for his or her hand? Keep it straightforward with a little round box that simply asks, “Marry me?”
2. Little Wood Cottage Proposal Box ($22): Ideal for the vintage-loving romantic, this little wooden box is wrapped with lace and adorned with a brass heart on top for an heirloom-worthy appeal.
3. Oh Dier Living Pixie Box ($55): For the fiancé-to-be who adores color, this well-crafted wood box, with its artisanal angles and eye-catching color options, teases the beauty that’s inside. Opt for engraving with your beloved’s name, and bonus points if you match the exterior to the ring’s stone color.
4. Woodstorming Faceted Wood Box ($94) and 5. Chalk Concrete Geometric Ring Dish ($50): Become an early adopter of the minimalist wedding trend and conceal the prized bauble in a geometric faceted box with a smooth exterior.
6. The Mrs. Box The Fairfax ($75): For a luxurious proposal, these French velvet ring boxes are a must-have. With a rainbow of hues and the option to customize with a gilded initial, this proposal box is its own little treasure.
7. BHLDN Ring Display Box ($18) and 8. Waen Geometric Terrarium Ring Box ($40): If you’re looking for a more organic way to pop the question, a terrarium ring box lets you customize down to the material the ring rests on. Display the prized possession amongst tiny succulents, soft flower petals or heart-shaped confetti.
9. Chambre de Sucre Macaron Limoge Trinket Boxes ($10): Talk about the *sweetest* way to propose. You can choose from six scrumptious “flavors” of this French macaron box with a gold rim.
10. Roar + Rabbit Marble Jewelry Box ($34+): For a whimsical mid-century modern approach, pop the question with this marble and wood box. The geometric brass inlay design mimics the shape of the ring’s stone and would make a great storage box for years to come.
11. Morgann Hill Designs Personalized Wood Ring Box ($23): How adorable is this nod to the romantic gesture of carving your initials into a tree? It also makes an eco-friendly option for the perfect rustic-influenced symbol of your everlasting love.
12. Dazzling Expressions Art Deco Ring Box ($23): For a Gatsby-approved proposal, look no further than this elegant wooden box painted with your initials and finished with a vintage-inspired golden clasp.
13. My Wed Style Woodland Personalized Wedding Ring Box ($35): A clear engagement ring box with personalized engraving provides endless options for further customizing your proposal. Fill it with petals from your beloved’s favorite flower or dried lavender for a sweetly scented moment.
14. Vault of Wonder Rupee Engagement Ring Box ($60): For the couple that loves to play games, this Legend of Zelda-inspired 3D-printed rupee box will make you the biggest winner of all.
15. Bespoke Laser UK Engraved Engagement Ring Box ($19): Commemorate your engagement date with an engraved ring box offset by organic laurel branches. Include your engagement date in the design, and add the wedding date after your fiancé says yes.
Planning the perfect proposal? Follow us on Pinterest for unique ring ideas + inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.