Summer is our absolute favorite! It’s the perfect time to strut our adorable dresses, throw on our new shades and hit every social event on the calendar. And being the full on etiquette-istas that we are, we would never think of showing up to one of those gatherings empty-handed. Instead of a bottle of wine, how about a boozy pie? Here’s a batch of 10 out-of-this-world boozy ice cream pie recipes that will inspire you to whip up something cool and make you glad you’re of age to enjoy! Bottoms up!
1. Kahlua Ice Cream Pie: We don’t know about you, but we feel like complete Pavlov experiments when we hear the word “Kahlua.” As if it’s not perfect enough as an after dinner cordial, imagine if you will, this silky coffee liqueur is bathed in espresso, cool whip and Oreos. (via Life Love + Sugar)
2. Margarita Ice Cream Pie: What’s a BBQ without margaritas? This bevvy all-star translates quite well into the world of incredible summer pies. Refreshing, bright, delicious… and did we mention there’s a pretzel crust? (via Southern Boy Dishes)
3. Baked Alaska: On a hot summer day, we’ve all been caught wishing we were somewhere nice and cool. But if we can’t bring ourselves to Alaska, why not bring Alaska to us?! (via Better Homes and Gardens)
4. Creme de Menthe Grasshopper Pie: The brighter the better! That’s our motto when it comes to just about everything, so why not dessert, too? This minty delight is like a throwback to our Girl Scout days, with a side of happy hour. (via All Recipes)
5. Bailey’s Double Chocolate Ice Cream Cake: It’s official. Bailey’s and toffee have snuck their way back into our lives with this deliciously sinful dessert. We swore we would never fall victim to their buttery and creamy ways again, but we just couldn’t resist. (via Confessions of a Baking Queen)
6. Rhubarb Gingersnap Icebox Pie: We know, how wonky of us to throw in an ingredient that’s amidst a produce tug-o’-war? Is it a veggie or is it a fruit? While others contemplate, we prefer to celebrate rhubarb season with this icebox cake soaked in wine. (via Bon Appetit)
7. Piña Colada Ice Cream Pie: If the words “piña” and “colada” don’t already make you all giddy with joy, picture this: Coconut. Mounds of vanilla ice cream. Rum. Graham cracker crust. This easy peasy pie is so simple that you may want to make an extra just in case. (via Betty Crocker)
9. Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Pie: You mean to tell us that chocolate, red pepper and coffee have all joined forces? Yup! They’ve been thrown together into one delectable graham cracker crust, soaked in a coffee liqueur. (via My Recipes)
10. No Churn Bourbon Cherry Pie Ice Cream: Warning: It is our full intention to get crazy with this one. You might see it as ice cream with cherry pie in the middle, but to us it’s an inside out ice cream cherry pie. (via The Woks of Life)
Tell us about your favorite way to enjoy boozy baked goodies in the comments below!