In keeping with our passion for colors and patterns, we’ve decided to revisit the fab color block trend (as if we could ever get enough!). We’ve shown you everything from color blocked interiors to color blocked cookies, and even color blocked clocks. But now it’s time for some high fashion, bold and beautiful color blocked dresses. Check out these brightly colored shifts, sexy cut out bodycons and straight up cute-as-a-button dresses that all rock the color block.
2. Stella Maxi Dress ($248): Color blocked side panels are super flattering. Throw in that cute rope belt that accentuates your waist and you’ll be looking ultra slim in no time.
4. Chambray Shirtdress ($80): We just found our new weekend go-to. Shirtdresses are comfy and versatile.
5. Textured Shift Dress ($67): Color blocking, texture and a flattering shape? Thanks, ASOS!
7. Peter Pan Collar Dress ($196): For a playful touch, collars like these are a must. And we can’t resist the patterned design that divides the two sides.
8. Sweetheart Embroidered Sleeve Shift Dress ($60): Color blocking clearly works with patterns, too. This dress seriously has it going on.
9. Body-Conscious Dress ($48): Keep it casual but comfortable in stretchy, t-shirt material. It might look like two pieces, but it’s really just one awesome dress.
10. Silk Shift Dress ($262): It’s not often we come across an article of clothing that manages to be hot and conservative at the same time. This one owns the combo!
13. Chevron Maxi Dress ($18): Date night, weekend BBQs, birthday parties… this one’s dying to make an appearance at all of your summer events.
14. Fiorella Dress ($250): Kate Spade did it again! This one is shouting for us to show off our classy, ladylike sides.
15. Apricot Short Sleeve Chiffon Dress ($26): It doesn’t get any easier or breezier than this t-shirt dress.
16. Block-Away Beach Maxi Dress ($37): Everyone needs a good maxi in their closet for a Saturday jaunt or trip to the beach.
17. A-Line Dress ($40): Sunny colors always make us smile :)
20. Skeleton Key Dress ($38): If you’ve got it, flaunt it. This dress hugs and flatters all the right places.
Are you ready to join the color block party? Which of these bold dresses are you in love with? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook.