23 Obama-Inspired Gifts You Need to Say Farewell to POTUS and FLOTUS
Saying goodbye is never easy, especially when it’s everyone’s *favorite* First Family. But the one thing that might soften the blow is stocking up on ALL of the Obama-inspired swag. Whether you want to remember Barack’s hilarious puns, his amazing bromance with Biden, Michelle’s effortless style or the girl bosses that are Malia and Sasha, the quirky and adorable gifts below will commemorate every heartwarming, hilarious and powerful moment from the Obama era. From pins, patches, hats and totes, you’ll be rockin’ that nostalgic Obama vibe for the next four years, at least.
2. Hello Sookie Clothing Obama T-Shirt ($18): You know where your loyalties lie and you keep them close to your heart. Wear one of these babies around town and you automatically join the “Obama Forever President” club.
4. Nancy Badillo Boutique Michelle Obama Poster ($4): Always poised, articulate and classy AF, our First Lady may no longer be in the White House, but she’s definitely established her place as one of the most important women of our time. Hang up one of her best quotes in your workspace to help remind you to keep things stylish.
6. Makke Design Pink Dad Cap ($19): Wear your feelings right up at eye level with some seriously stylish nostalgia. President Obama gave his daughters plenty of eye-rollin’ “dad” moments, so you’ll be rocking this baseball hat in the best of company.
7. Barack Obama Coloring Book ($4): Celebrate every decade of the President’s life with these 30 illustrations featuring everything from his childhood in Hawaii to his marriage to Michelle and his presidency, of course. Coloring books are therapeutic, but this one will do an especially good job of soothing your crushed heart.
10. The Little Lord Michelle Obama Superstar Throw Pillow ($20+): The First Lady is one of the most influential people in the world when it comes to fashion, so why not pay homage to her killer style with a glam throw pillow. Even if you won’t be headed to a State dinner anytime soon, here’s one way you can make your couch look a little fancier.
11. Very Mary K Friendship Card ($3+): Obama and Biden’s bromance is #GOALS, making this the perfect card to gift your BFF on their birthday or for Valentine’s Day. Anyone else want to pull out their markers and use this card like a mini coloring page?
13. Wooden Accessories Co. Obama Wooden Sunglasses ($52+): Because why wouldn’t you want a mini Barack Obama burned into the side of your wooden sunnies? Sunglasses are an accessory you should sport all year ’round, no matter their color, shape or style.
14. Marnetta Cards Obama Birthday Card ($5): You want to find the greeting card that says Happy B-Day in just the right way for your favorite person? There’s no better way to celebrate the birthday of your bestie than with a fabulous Obama-inspired card that’s factual too.
15. Smitten Kitten Kendall Michelle Obama Keychain ($16): It’s never too early to start looking to the future, especially when you have dreams of Michelle Obama going from FLOTUS to POTUS. This stunner demands attention wherever it’s tossed. Oh, and it’ll help you keep track of your keys.
16. Moire Designs Bromance World Champions T-Shirts ($10+): Remember when Obama surprised Vice President Joe Biden with the Presidential Medal of Freedom and everyone cried their eyes out? Those two! This is the shirt you need to honor their legendary friendship.
17. Stamp Yo Face Barack Obama Rubber Stamp Portrait ($8): He may no longer be our president, but now you can add President Obama’s face to EV-ERY-THING. From home-baked cookies to wrapping paper, you’ll be stamping ALL the things.
18. Sweet and Lovely Michelle Obama 2020 Enamel Pin ($13): #Michelle2020 became a trending hashtag as hopeful citizens tried to encourage the First Lady to run in four years. She’s fierce in the gym, she believes in girl power and her iconic sense of style is totally inspirational. 2020 can’t get here soon enough!
20. Ninjakitas Obama Supreme Shirt ($20): The coolest part about this shirt — other than that rad drawing of the president rocking Supreme merch and his “not bad” face — is that you can choose from 21 different shirt colors. Hipster Obama FTW.
22. Raw Clothing Gear Barack Michelle Malia Sasha and Bo Tank Top ($23+): Show some love to everyone’s favorite First Family and their pooch by sporting this cool tank. Bold typography and Obama pride? That’s just what the doctor ordered.
23. The Found Retail Barack Obama Enamel Pin ($10): Shout out to your fave president with this retro pin. If you’re worried about going through Obama withdrawals, pick up a few and pin his face all over your accessories to stay sane.