Oh Joy!’s NEW Target Furniture Collab Has *All* The Spring Feels
Spring just came early thanks to designer Joy Cho’s new furniture collab with Target. Like her other Oh Joy! collections, this one promises *all* the colors and cheer of the new season — and we just can’t get enough. The line features seating options, a settee, even a daybed, all clad in her bright, signature aesthetic so you can guarantee you’ll walk away with a great statement piece. The best part? You won’t have to wait for the weather to warm-up before shopping the selection. Items are available now online and in-store, so grab your faves before they’re gone!
1. Kids Chair ($220): These mini-chairs are the best way to brighten up a kid-friendly space. Pair all three options together for a vibrant trio that makes playtime fun for both you and the little one!
2. Storage Bench With Acrylic Legs ($370): Stowe away items in-style with this bench that adds a quick burst of color to your space, while also adding extra seating to your area. Now that’s one awesome decorating duo!
3. Settee ($1,200): Add a little whimsy to your living area with this settee that’s equal parts comfy and cute (and perfect for those all-day movie marathons in the living room.)
4. Arm Char With Acrylic Legs ($630): We can’t think of a better place to nestle into a good book than this dotted piece. Just pair with a bright throw and graphic pillow for a spot that’ll keep your decorating game as on-pointe as your latest read.
5. Screen ($440): Unfold this pretty partition for the ultimate graphic backdrop to your next gathering. From the bedroom to the living room, this piece is guaranteed to bring *all* the good vibes wherever it’s placed.
6. Daybed ($1,100): There’s no place we’d rather rest our head than this adorable daybed. Whether using it as extra guest seating or as a place to catch some mid-day Zzz’s, this item is sure to make a statement wherever it’s showcased.
Let us know your fave pieces from Oh Joy!’s collection by tweeting us at @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations