12 Throw Pillows Inspired by Your Fave Netflix Binges
Going out on a Friday night can be a blast, but there’s a certain je ne sais quoi about spending an evening at home with your squad. Whether you’re beating your friends at your favorite party games or binging February’s Netflix additions, a night in might be exactly what your over-stressed self needs. Looking to add a conversation-starter to your next binge party? Cuddle up on the couch with these 12 show-inspired throw pillows during your next Netflix night in.
1. Mawalie Alex Vause “Say Hi” Pillow ($20): Whether you’re an Alex or a Piper doesn’t matter when you’re snuggled up watching Orange Is the New Black with this one-of-a-kind pillow designed by Mawalie.
2. Rachel Krueger The Office Michael Scott Quote Throw Pillow ($20): Just face it — you’ll never be able to deliver the line “That’s what she said” as well as Michael Scott. Ever. But don’t worry; you can drown your sorrows in this beautifully bold The Office throw pillow from Archibold designer Rachel Krueger.
3. AndersAttic I Am Sherlocked Sherlock Holmes Pillow ($20+): Benedict Cumberbatch in all of his dramatic and comedic glory? Yes please. Get your Watson-approved pillow today for maximum binging comfort.
4. Halyn Erickson Females Are Strong as Hell Throw Pillow ($20): If it wasn’t impossible to get the iconic theme song from Netflix Original Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt out of your head before, this Halyn Erickson throw pillow will definitely do the trick. Go #GirlPower!
5. Dudsbessa Friends How You Doin’ Throw Pillow ($20): Pick-up lines come and go, but Joey Tribbiani’s “How you doin’” might be the only one that will ever truly work on us. Whether you’re snuggling with your significant other or binging by yourself because you were on a break, this Dubessa throw pillow will definitely keep you company for all ten amazing seasons.
6. CBS Store CSI Crime Scene Tape Pillow ($30): For 16 years, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and its many, many spinoffs made chuckle-worthy one-liners and powerful plotlines a television staple. This official CBS Store crime scene tape pillow will make a welcome addition to any hard-core marathoner’s collection.
7. Josh Ln Artifacts Doctor Who Throw Pillow ($20): This throw pillow is as wacky and one-of-a-kind as the Doctor himself — just make sure to hide it from wandering Daleks.
8. Illustrated by Jenny Leslie Knope Throw Pillow ($20): Need a little inspiration during your cozy night in? Let this design push you to be as dedicated, persistent and all-around #girlboss as the one and only Leslie Knope from Parks and Recreation.
9. George Hatzis How I Met Your Mother Throw Pillow ($20): If you know what every symbol on this pillow corresponds to on How I Met Your Mother, you’ve probably already binge-watched the entire nine seasons. Whether you’re starting the series over or just watching your fave episodes on a rainy day, this George Hatzis design will have you dreaming about finding your soul mate (with a yellow umbrella, of course) in no time.
10. Bed Bath + Beyond All Sports Body Pillow ($25): Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can’t Lose. This Friday Night Lights-inspired body pillow is exactly what you need for a full night of Dillon High drama.
11. Bed Bath and Beyond Downton Abbey Iconic “Weekend” Square Throw Pillow ($46): Although we can’t concur that helping your Lady move a dead body in the middle of the night is a great idea, we do love a good British drama (especially one starring Maggie Smith). Get your Downton Abbey fix while lounging on this lovely square throw pillow.
12. Primal Vogue Zippered Blood Splatter Pillow Case ($19+): Ah, Dexter: Everyone’s favorite psychopath/serial killer. Get double use out of this eerie pillow by using it during Dexter marathons and during the spooky leadup to Halloween.
Which TV-inspired throw pillow are you lusting over? Share your thoughts with us on Twitter by mentioning @BritandCo.