How to Make One Bowl Gluten-Free Banana Bread
While everyone has been stuck inside for what now seems like forever (what day is it, though?), baking is the perfect antidote, creating cozy at-home vibes that nurture the soul and cures boredom (for a little bit at least!). From Instagram story step-by-steps to generations-old family recipes, it feels as if everyone is jumping in on the baking trend at the moment! As everyone begins prepping their baking pans and popping their latest treats into the oven, artist and tableware designer Molly Hatch has got you covered with a yummy gluten-free banana bread!
To lessen the mess and ensure you can eat that delicious treat even faster, Molly Hatch's quick and easy recipe can be made using a single bowl! As we continue to practice social-distancing, take those ripe bananas sitting on your counter and try your hand at this fun recipe. Whether you're looking to entertain your kiddos or simply want something sweet to snack on while you work from home, it's sure to please!
One Bowl Gluten-Free Banana Bread
- 2 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon or cardamom
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup yogurt or milk
- 2-3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease loaf pan or baking dish; or line with parchment paper and grease.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix until it comes together gently.
- Optional: Toss chocolate chips in a little bit of almond flour before mixing into the bowl.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 40-50 minutes until cooked through, when tested with a toothpick.
- Slice up and serve on a pretty platter or plate, alongside coffee or tea, for a delicious breakfast or afternoon treat.
Don't forget to stock up on Molly's whimsical-meets-traditional ceramic bakeware - the perfect way to perk up your kitchen while creating all the baked goods your heart desires! See our faves below.
What baking recipes have you been trying while stuck at home? Share with us on Instagram @britandco.
- Gluten-Free Goodness: Girl Scout Cookie Recipes for Our G-F GFs ... ›
- 20 Breakfast Recipes for Gluten-Free Guys and Gals - Brit + Co ›
- Finally! A Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe That Tastes ... ›
- Our Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe Has Been Given a Double ... ›
- Banana Bread for Days: 40 Recipes to Make This Weekend - Brit + Co ›
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)