11 Adorable Organic Toys for Kids to Snuggle With
You’re all about the organic apples, bananas, and everything else your kiddo eats — but what about their toys? While toys aren’t for eating, your little one does a pretty decent job of putting them in their mouth. Whether they’re treating their fave stuffed bunny like it’s a popsicle or just having a snugglefest with said pretend pet, this is where organic toys come into play — literally. Read on for an assortment of entirely awesome organic picks.
1. Hazel Village Oliver Mouse ($53): Not only is this mighty little mouse made from 100 percent organic cotton and linen, but it’s also stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill. Even though the dressed-up critter is meant for kiddos ages three and up, remove his adorable outfit and he’s great for younger tots too.
2. Organic Floppy Bunny Rabbit ($74): There’s so much sweetness in this organic cotton bunny! With an organic lambswool fill, this cuddly toy is safe for littles of all ages.
3. Organic Elephant Toy ($24): Hand-knit in Peru, this mini elephant is crafted with organic cotton and colored with all-natural dyes. This perfectly pretty toy is really soft too.
4. Sigikid Organic Gosling Blankie ($30): Your baby or toddler can snuggle up to this half-toy, half-blanket (and all adorable) creature. This little lovey is a keeper.
5. Cheengoo Organic Crocheted Fox Ring Rattle ($14): Keep your tot busy with this organic-cotton-covered ring rattle. And bonus: This toy is machine washable for easy play and easy care.
6. Under the Nile Orange and Cherry Fruit Toy Set ($20): No, this isn’t the type of fruit your child can eat. But this sweet organic Egyptian cotton style is perfect for beginning pretend play.
7. Finn + Emma Eli the Sloth Rattle Buddy ($28): This sloth rattle buddy is made from G.O.T.S. certified 100 percent organic cotton, wool stuffing, and eco-friendly dyes.
8. Elly Lu Rainbow the Unicorn ($29): Make their first unicorn an awesomely organic one. This environmentally friendly pick is filled with recycled polyfill made from recycled water bottles.
9. Estella Organic Cotton Handmade Yellow/Green Taxi Rattle ($16): This G.O.T.S. certified organic 100 percent cotton toy is a rattle that you can cherish for years. Your baby will look, listen, and love their first taxi.
10. Oompa Organic Wooly Teddy Bear ($59): Baby’s first teddy bear shouldn’t come with toxic coatings and odd fill. This pick is made with organic cotton and filled with cuddly wool.
11. Apple Park Organic Farm Buddies Belle the Cow ($16): Floppy Belle is an easy to hold (and snuggle with) choice for little ones. The 100 percent certified cotton toy has hypoallergenic sustainable corn fiber fill.
What’s your kiddo’s favorite toy? Share their pick and tweet us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.