17 Popcorn Recipes That Are Poppin’ With Flava
When it comes to our favorite time of day, snack time is certainly a solid contender. Tipping the scales in its favor are these 17 terrific popcorn recipes that practically explode with flavor. Whether you enjoy a handful of kernels between meals or as a nibble during your next movie night, we promise you can’t go wrong!
2. Caramel Corn Bars: Let’s break this one down, shall we? These bars pile layers of chewy marshmallow, crisp caramel corn and, finally, chocolate, all on top of a chocolate chip cookie base. YUM! (via Pinch of Yum)
3. Old Fashioned Pink Popcorn: Reminiscent of kettle corn, this colorful pop is a classic — we imagine it would make a great snack for baby showers (feel free to switch up the hue) and more! (via Cooking Classy)
5. Cauliflower Popcorn: No corn kernels were harmed in the making of this recipe. Parmesan and herb-roasted florets are a surprisingly addictive, healthy upgrade to the usual buttery popcorn. (via Brit + Co)
6. Gingerbread White Chocolate Popcorn: This pop doesn’t skimp in the chocolate department one bit, making it an even more delicious addition to your gingerbread recipe rotation. (via Virtually Homemade)
8. Vanilla Cake Batter and White Chocolate Chip Caramel Corn: Not called vanilla cake batter corn for no reason: a half-cupful of boxed mix is actually added right into the homemade caramel sauce. (via Averie Cooks)
9. Potato Chip Pretzel Caramel Corn: Featuring a veritable grocery store aisle of salty snacks, this mix is a definite people-pleaser — there’s a little bit of something in here for everyone. (via Food Babbles)
11. Kettle Corn Minus the Kettle: No need to wander out to the farmers market or state fair to enjoy authentic kettle corn. You can make it without the kettle in the comfort of your own home. (via Food52)
12. Buttered Popcorn Ice Cream Sundae: The trick to making this buttered popcorn-flavored ice cream isn’t found in an extract bottle. Nope, it’s all about infusing the cream with freshly popped corn and butter for a few minutes, then blending the mixture ’til smooth. We’re in awe. (via Bon Appétit)
15. Chocolate Cake + Caramel Buttercream With Chocolate Sauce: A pile of caramel corn on top echoes the buttercream’s flavor perfectly. Pass us a slice, please! (via Circa Happy)
Which of these popcorn recipes are you ready to cozy up to? Share your favorites with us in the comments below!