14 Picnic-Inspired Lunches to Pack Up Today
Alright people, springtime is a-comin’. That means it’s time for all those fun outdoor adventures like beach days, backyard BBQs and, of course, picnics. We’ve already brought you some of the coolest picnic must-haves, but now we’re moving on to the best part: the food. Because nowadays, those plain old ham sammies just will not do. From waffle sandwiches to Mason jar salads, these 14 spring-worthy treats and eats will brighten up any day. And with a little bit of prep, creativity and DIY touches, you’ll be ready to grab the blankets and put your own spin on picnic season.
5. Fruit and Nut Granola Bars: When you’re on a hike, sometimes a picnic isn’t planned, it just happens. These homemade granola bars are designed for when the perfect setting strikes. (via Design Sponge)
6. Brie, Prosciutto, Caramelized Onion and Arugula Sandwich: Holy sammie! This sandwich provides everything you would want in gourmet picnic, and can be made in a cinch. (via Design Love Fest)
What’s your favorite picnic recipe? Tell us in the comments!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.