Did you keep it low-key (read: PJs and topknots all day, erry day) over the week of the 25th? A new year is upon us, ladies, and it’s time to break out the sequins and confetti to pop that bubbly and celebrate until the big ball drops. Scroll on for 15 high-watt plus size party looks that are meant for sounding party horns to welcome 2015.
1. Mynt 1972 Chloe Bodycon Tank Dress ($60): In the final hours of 2014, why wouldn’t we go for the gold?
3. Sequin + Mesh Bodycon Dress ($30): You can never go wrong with a sparkly LBD for NYE. Bonus: No need to bring a heavy winter coat since this one’s got sleeves.
4. Love Culture Leopard Chiffon Jumpsuit ($24): Me-yow! Kimono sleeves + a wrap front + flowy palazzo pant silhouette = a bangin’ bombshell party look.
5. Faux Leather Fit + Flare ($28): Looking to give your trusted LBD a break? This navy number is the right amount of edge and glam.
6. Halogen Embellished Cashmere Sweater ($60): If you’re planning on doing more mingling than tearing up the dance floor, this glitzy knit with festive clusters of sequins is just the ticket.
8. Forever Solange Peplum Dress ($255): Ain’t no party without a peplum. Keep the accessories minimal (midi rings or bangles) and your hair swept into an updo to reveal the beaded detail on the halter neckline.
9. NY Collection Metallic Illusion Sleeveless A-Line Dress ($40): Sparklers, confetti and fireworks won’t be the only thing glowing through the night.
10. INC International Concepts Sequined Animal-Print Sweater ($80): This bold print knit embellished with sequins is right up our alley. Make the start of your 2015 fierce.
11. Little Mistress Wrap Front Sequin Dress ($81): If we’ve learned anything from watching House of DVF, the wrap dress silhouette is flattering on just about everybody. Achieve the look with this dress in a sequin jacquard-print top.
12. Adrianna Papell Cape Sheath Dress ($180): Simple can mean stun-ning too. With this red frock on, everyone’s heads will be turning when you walk in the room.
13. DKNYC Plus Embellished Chiffon Top ($100): Paired with leather jeggings or a sequin skirt, this sheer-sleeved top is the perfect way to pop corks in style.
14. Soprano Sleeveless Sequined Top ($42) + Skirt ($42): Gotta love a two-piece ensemble that gives you the versatility to style each garment time and time again. Channel the classic NYE party theme flapper look with the art-deco-inspired design of this sequin set.
15. Club L Cami Dress With Metallic Skirt ($28): This isn’t your typical pencil skirt + flowy top combo. A keyhole back detail and slinky stretch metallic skirt is a minimalist way to get glam for New Year’s Eve.
What party look are you planning to rock when the ball drops this New Year’s Eve? Tell us in the comments!