In just a few days, we’ll be tossing confetti and sounding party horns to bid 2014 goodbye and welcome a new 365 with champagne toasts and midnight kisses. Before you start penning resolutions for 2015, you’ll want a glitzy mani to rock when the ball drops. When we spotted these snazzy New Year’s Eve nail designs, we knew they would be perfect for a rockin’ celebration. New year, new nails!
1. New Moon, New Year: Negative space manis made a major impact on the 2014 runways, and this easy design is instantly jazzed up with a touch of gold glitter polish. (via Pshiiit)
2. Tick, Tock Texture: Flocking powder creates fun, fuzzy Christmas trees AND adds a cool element of texture to icy-hued polish. (via …love Maegan)
3. Gatsby Glam: According to Gatsby, a little party never killed nobody. Well, these art deco nails are sure to slay at your NYE bash. (via So Nailicious)
4. Neon Streak: Chances are you’ve picked out a metallic party dress to ring in the new year. Amp it up with your fave shade of neon, like this pink streak embedded in silver glitter. (via Pshiiit)
5. Midas at Midnight: A combination of gold leaf and striping tape ($2) takes basic black polish to the next level for the new year. (via Emily Denise Photography)
6. Time to Get Red-y: Planning on rocking a stunning winter LWD for the countdown to 2015? This mani is red-hot and will pop against a snowy frock. (via Chalkboard Nails)
7. Strip of Sparkle: How chic will these nails look wrapped around a flute of bubbly? (via The Nailasaurus)
8. Toss the Confetti: We can’t get our hands on enough confetti, and in true festive fashion, we’ll be throwing confetti AND wearing it on our nails, natch. (via Brit + Co)
9. Pop, Fizz, Clink: Combine glitter polish, rhinestones, striping tape and a pair of champagne flutes for the ultimate NYE nail look that covers all the bases. (via Did My Nails)
10. Texture Trio: Rock this trio of nail polish textures — glossy, glitter, matte — and everyone will know you’re ready to party. (via Pshiiit)
11. Suit and Tie: It can’t get any more glam than ten tiny suits. If only we could get Justin Timberlake to show up at our soiree… (via Syl and Sam)
12. Bling It On: If there’s any time of the year to combine glitter, rhinestones and metallic nail polish, it’s New Year’s Eve. (via The Nailasaurus)
13. Party by Pollack: If this splatter mani looks wrong, we don’t want to be right. (via Pshiiit)
14. Start the Countdown: Using a dotting tool to spell it out is a nail design that never goes out of style. (via The Daily Varnish)
Which look will you wear to count down on NYE? Tell us in the comments.