It happens every year: One minute you’re caught up in all the festive baking, decorating and cocktail fun, and the next thing you know, your inbox is overflowing with *last chance* emails warning you to “Order now to get it by Christmas” and you haven’t even picked up the latest gift wrapping paper collab from Target yet. You’re probably well on your way to panic mode, but there’s good news! You can now print your gift wrap straight from your favorite sites. Check out 15 of our faves below to take your holiday gifting game to a whole new (free + printable!) level.
4. Simple Snowmen + Christmas Trees: Opt for a simple wrapping paper that *won’t* use all of your colored ink. These snowmen and Christmas trees are just what the (printable gift wrap) doctor ordered. (via curiouszhi)
5. Christmas Coloring Pages: This option is perfect if you have little ones that want to help who aren’t quite ready to wrap presents yet. Print off a sheet, let your kiddo go crazy with the crayons and then wrap gifts with their finished masterpieces. (via Say Yes)
7. Colorful Florals: Not into the traditional Christmas tree and candy cane graphics? Pin this one for birthdays, anniversaries or any occasion, including the holidays. This colorful floral gift wrap makes for a present that’s *almost* too pretty to open. (via Oh Happy Day)
10. Pink Patterns: The trick to the best wrapped presents in town is to stay in the same color family and choose different patterns like these. Oh, and cute gift toppers never hurt. (via Domestifluff)
14. The Girliest of Patterns: Wrap gifts in lipstick paper and a contrasting ribbon for the girly girl in your life. She’ll love the paper just as much as that new palette you got her. (via Studio DIY)
Do you have any favorite printable gift wraps? Tweet them to us @BritandCo!