Looking for a fresh way to glitz up your big day? Rose gold has quickly found a place in our hearts with everything from jewelry to home accents and (hopefully!) the new iPhone 6s. It was only a matter of time before this glamorous hue snagged a spot on the wedding circuit. Whether you’re looking to add a few touches or throw an all-out blushing affair, we’ve got you covered. Check out our 12 favorite ways to incorporate rose gold into your special day.
1. Florals: Look no further than its name for ways to work rose-gold into your florals. Blush and peach roses are timeless and will carry that rosy glow right on into your bouquet. Ask your florist to use rose gold lace and silk ribbon to tie up your bouquet for a finishing touch of glam. We love this look from Ruffled blog. (via Emma Sharkey Photography)
2. Cocktails: There’s nothing quite like an elegant cocktail to kick off a wedding. Try St. Germain liqueur topped with rosé for a sophisticated drink that stays perfectly in tune with your color palette. (via Design Love Fest)
3. Garland ($39+): We love this playful look for contemporary weddings. Hang multiple garlands behind where you plan to say vows or over your head table. They would also make a fun backdrop for a DIY photo booth.
4. Vases ($4-$16): These mercury glass vases have a vintage vibe that would work anywhere from country farm tables to cathedrals.
5. Cake: Rose gold paint, leaf, geometric or floral accents are modern but show-stopping decor for your ultimate dessert. (via The Lacquerie)
6. Votives: Think candlelight is romantic? Try rose gold candlelight! Colored votives spread throughout your reception will create a rosy luminance. Talk about major photo ops. (via Jenny Haas Photography)
7. Linen: Ready to turn up the volume? If you want Beyoncé-worthy glam, these rose-gold-sequined tablecloths are where it’s at. Mix with cream and blush napkins, florals and chair covers. They also work well with other mixed-metal accents like platinum and yellow gold. (via Elizabeth van der Bij Photography)
8. Place Settings: Even Jay Gatsby would be jealous of this garden party tablescape. Gold china, blush chargers, glassware and flatware pop against the classic cream linen. We can’t envision anything more romantic. (via Roots of Life Photography)
9. Accent tables: For a budget-friendly option, stick to dressing up just a few tables. Votives, upgraded linens and even rose-scented candles will give your cake or head table the attention they deserve. (via Onelove Photography)
10. Desserts: We love dessert tables because they offer guests variety and allow everyone to mingle. But how do you make it as wow-worthy as a decadent tiered cake? Choose several miniature items in one family of blush, pink, champagne and rose-gold hues. Rose macarons, meringues, pink petit fours and these marzipan cherries are on the top of our list. (via Martha Stewart Weddings)
11. Favors: These miniature bottles of rosé make a sparkly takeaway. Tie guests’ table assignments around the neck for favors that are as functional as they are festive. (via Onelove Photography)
12. An Overall Glow: Can’t get enough? Get an overall rosy glow with this look. Choose a reception venue with mostly white, cream or pale-gray decor and furnishings. When you add blush linens, florals and lighting, the neutral walls will reflect the rosy shade and bathe the entire room in the romantic hue. Now that is coming up roses! (via Onelove Photography)
Are you planning your own wedding? Have another rosy idea to share? What are your other favorite wedding palettes? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!