12 Time-Saving Dinner Recipes Using Rotisserie Chicken
Ever have those nights where you just don’t feel like making dinner. All the time, we know. Us too. Luckily, a store-bought rotisserie chicken is our secret to making a delicious and simple home-cooked meal in an hour or less. With these time-saving, weekday, rotisserie chicken recipes, you won’t even have to miss your guilty pleasure TV shows. (You still haven’t finished watching House of Cards yet!?)
If when finished here, you find yourself needing more quick and easy recipes, check out 12 Ways to Get Dinner on the Table Fast, 30 Crockpot Recipes for the Lazy Chef and 20 Grab and Go Snack Options!
3. Jalapeño Popper Sliders: This game day appetizer gets a dinner-ready makeover when spicy jalapeño, savory cream cheese and shredded chicken combine to form what might be the tastiest slider ever. (via The Girl Who Ate Everything)
4. Cuban Sandwiches: This recipe swaps out traditional roasted pork for rotisserie chicken, making this sandwich easy to prep and even easier to devour. Don’t forget to press the sandwiches for some tasty melting action. (via Aggie’s Kitchen)
5. BBQ Chicken Pizza: True story, making your own pizza can be almost as simple (and less expensive) than ordering delivery. Make this pizza your own by adding your toppings of choice and selecting your favorite BBQ sauce as the base. (via My Life as a Mrs.)
8. Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad Sandwiches: We love making our favorite foods healthier. This recipe is made guilt-free by using Greek yogurt instead of mayo and adding diced apple, dried cranberries and almonds. (via Damn Delicious)
9. Asian Salad: With only a few minutes of prep time and no cooking, it really doesn’t get simpler than this tasty Asian salad. You’ll never go back to store-bought dressing again after tasting the sweet and spicy homemade Asian peanut dressing that is paired with the recipe. (via Playin’ With My Food)
10. Tacos With Pineapple Mango Salsa: These tacos are equal parts colorful and tasty. The tropical pairings of mango, pineapple and lime with avocado and cilantro give the tried-and-true chicken taco a unique spin. (via Tried and Tasty)
11. Thai Coconut Lime Soup: Skip the takeout Thai and whip up this simple one-pot soup for dinner tonight. The coconut milk gives this wholesome soup a creamy base and curry, lime and cilantro add some serious flavor. (via The Sisters Cafe)
12. Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese: We want to thank whoever decided to combine spicy buffalo chicken with creamy cheddar macaroni and cheese. We didn’t think mac and cheese could possibly get any better, but this recipe showed us the light. (via The Girl Who Ate Everything)
Which time-saving rotisserie chicken recipes sound the most delicious to you? Share your favorite in the post below!