21 Quick + Creative Recipes to Make With Rotisserie Chicken
Sometimes, you just need quick and easy recipes to help you get through the week. And let's be real: One of the easiest meals you can possibly buy is a $7 rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store. If, like us, you're super in love with rotisserie chicken, you might want to consider jazzing it up a bit. These creative recipes are great for using up all your chicken in the most delicious ways possible. They also range from soup recipes to casseroles and healthy to indulgent, so there's *truly* something for everyone here.
1. Whole30 Chicken Zoodle Soup: If you’re looking for a soul-soothing recipe that’s still diet-friendly, you’ve come to the right place. (via Brit + Co)
This recipe is hearty, warming and full of flavor — and it's perfect for rounding out your standard rotisserie chicken. You can also use shredded chicken breasts in here, but rotisserie chicken is a tasty alternative. Just note that you may want to sub in low-sodium chicken broth for regular broth, as rotisserie chicken is slightly saltier than regular chicken. (via Cooking Classy)
This article has been updated from a previous post published in Jan. 2017.
Find more quick and creative dishes on Brit + Co's Food page.
- Try These Grown-Up Versions of Chicken Tenders Everyone Will ... ›
- This Mason Jar Chicken Ramen Recipe Is a Serious Upgrade From ... ›
- 15 Slow-Cooker Chicken Recipes Perfect for Dinner Tonight + ... ›
- How a Blow Dryer Really Does Make the Crispiest Roast Chicken ... ›
- 22 Easy Recipes That Make Roast Chicken Exciting Again - Brit + Co ›
- The Perfect Roast Chicken Recipe + 18 Ways to Use the Leftovers ... ›
- This Instant Pot Carnitas Recipe Is Perfect for Summer - Brit + Co ›
- 18 Recipes to Spice Up Boring Baked Chicken Breast - Brit + Co ›