24 Stylish Shearling Pieces to Wear This Winter
The cold front that just swept across the country last week was no joke, y’all. If it didn’t snow in your neck of the woods, there was definitely a noticeable nip in the air when you headed to work in the morning. We’re always on the lookout for ways to layer up in style, and we’ve found 27 shearling pieces to keep you warm in wool this winter.
1. Mango Faux Shearling Gilet ($90): You’re going to need something under that parka to stay warm at the office all day. We are bananas over the asymmetrical zip and long lapels on this fully lined vest.
2. Millicent Lumberjack Shearling Collar Biker Jacket ($95): Check yo’self before you wreck yo’self. But really, don’t go outside without a proper coat on; you don’t want to catch a cold. Bundle up and channel Paul Bunyan with this black and white checker jacket.
3. Off to Tremblant Boot ($70): Planning on doing a ton of holiday shopping next weekend? It can be rough out there. These roomy boots would be the perfect finishing touch to a kitschy holiday sweater and jeans.
4. Ann Taylor Faux Leather and Shearling Jacket ($198): We’re trading in our oh-so-loyal blazer for this sleek leather jacket.
5. Silence + Noise Shearling Backpack ($129): Protect your daily essentials from the snow with this creamy, plush shearling backpack.
6. Bosabo Shearling Clogs ($298): We can’t get enough booties in our closet… and on our feet this winter. Rock these studded, shearling lined lace up booties with tights and a skirt for an edgy look.
biker jackets are our new go-to this season. This modern twist on the traditional fleece looks great with a festive holiday sweater and leather leggings.
8. J. Crew Collection Shearling Downing Pouch ($428): This colorblocked geometric clutch is the ultimate splurge. It’s roomy enough for your keys, cash, phone and lipstick, and you’ll actually like holding on to it all night long. (Just be warned: People will want to pet it.)
9. Navy Shearling Coat ($88): We’re wearing this striped coat with tall riding boots. Tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that. It has been decided.
10. Chuck Taylor All Star Faux Shearling High Top Platform Sneakers ($95): Get the sporty chic look in these shearling lined military green Chucks this winter.
11. Mango Quilted Denim Jacket ($80): You can still rock your denim jacket, even if it’s freezing out. This All-American classic is the perfect touch to a casual look.
12. Buckled Faux Shearling Boots ($40): Wear them all the way up or fold them down to reveal that creamy shearling lining. These boots will keep your toes toasty while maintaining your tough-girl look. They’re the right height to pair with skinny jeans, jeggings and tights.
is cocoa season, after all. We love how it’s styled with a black-on-black outfit, which totally makes the stark white pop.
15. Rooke Shearling Mid Boot ($199): You’ll feel like you’ve had these boots for years; that’s how comfortable they are. We’re crazy about that studded lip and the back zipper detail allows for easy on-and-off, especially when you’ve got your thickest outdoor socks on.
Top Gun, anyone?)
17. Bliss Faux Suede Shearling Coat ($95): We love this shade of dusty rose pink for winter. Don this delicate-hued jacket and belt it up for extra warm.
18. Jeffrey Campbell Ray Shearling Slip-On Sneakers ($75): Are you all about #thatsneakerlife? Up your shoefie game with these fuzzy slippers that you can wear out of the house.
19. Collarless Faux Shearling Coat ($38): Let’s talk about the super simple silhouette of this long line jacket. Whether you dress it up or down, it’ll be hard to keep your hands off of this pink number.
20. Without Walls Reversible Shearling Jacket ($198): This is definitely the most colorful piece of the bunch, and we are l-o-v-i-n-g the Aztec print on this reversible coat. Really, you’re getting two pieces in one garment, which is reason enough to snatch it off the shelf.
21. Ugg Official Ansley Slipper ($100): Whether or not snow has fallen in your neck of the woods, chances are you’ve already broken out your pair of Ugg boots. Spring for a pair of these colorful puppies that are perfect for lounging around the house.
22. Faux Shearling Peacoat ($50): Who doesn’t love a fuzzy take on a traditional peacoat? We’d be petting ourselves all day long in this fleece covered coat.
23. Yorque by Lucky Brand Wedge Booties ($139): Gotta love a wedge bootie. Leave the side zip open to let that chic shearling peek out.
24. Cascade Faux Shearling Coat ($120): The collar on this coat goes on and on, just like the shearling lining that envelops your entire torso when you’ve got this coat on. There’s nothing like a classic tan suede to match up with boyfriend jeans or sweater dresses.