15 Slow Cooker Bread Pudding Recipes Perfect for Breakfast or Dessert
Imagine waking up on a chilly Sunday morning and remembering that you started slow cooker cinnamon roll bread pudding before bed. Your house will smell magnificent, and you’ll have a warm and comforting breakfast to go with your cup of coffee. This scenario may sound like you’re still dreaming, but that dream can be a reality with the right bread pudding recipes. Gather up all of your stale bread and dust off the crock pot, because we have 15 slow cooker bread pudding recipes that are perfect, whether you’re looking for breakfast or dessert.
1. Slow Cooker Blueberry Bread Pudding: Whether you use fresh or frozen blueberries, there’s no denying that this pudding pops with flavor. Whisk up a quick glaze to drizzle over the top and eat it while it’s still steaming. (via CDKitchen)
2. Slow Cooker Chocolate Turtle Bread Pudding: Sometimes your soul needs a warm, rich dessert, and this turtle bread pudding delivers. It’s full of chocolate, caramel and pecans and is best served à la mode. (via The Gunny Sack)
3. Crock Pot Irish Bread Pudding: Fancy a little hair of the dog? This bread pudding has Irish whiskey-soaked French bread with a buttery whiskey glaze on top. Now that’s a good hangover cure. (via Dad Whats 4 Dinner)
4. Crock Pot Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding: Chocoholics, listen up! This bread pudding tastes like a gooey brownie and has not one, not two, but *three* kinds of chocolate melted inside. (via I Heart Eating)
5. Slow Cooker Bread Pudding: There’s no need to make a huge crock pot full of bread pudding if you’re only serving two. This recipe is perfect for a duo and can be cooking away while you’re enjoying date night with bae. (via Dessert for Two)
6. Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Bread Pudding: Thankfully, there are so many great GF bread options now that great bread pudding is possible for everyone. This pumpkin pecan version is wonderful for a fall/winter breakfast or dessert. (via Bless Her Heart Y’all)
7. Slow Cooker Bread Pudding With Hot Cross Buns: Think outside the box when choosing a bread to make your pudding. This one uses hot cross buns instead of the traditional baguette, for example. (via Maison Cupcake)
8. Brioche Slow Cooker Bread Pudding With Blueberry-Lemon Sauce: This hassle-free bread pudding calls for simple ingredients and serves as a great base for the fresh blueberry-lemon sauce. Bring this to a brunch potluck and prepare for swooning to ensue. (via Recipe)
9. Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Bread Pudding: Add this bread pudding to your growing list of favorite pumpkin recipes. Smother the top with caramel sauce or maple syrup for even more fall flavor. (via The Gunny Sack)
10. Slow Cooker Apple Bread Pudding: By spooning your bread pudding into canning jars, you can customize each serving and still let the slow cooker do all the work. Try using a combo of apple, bourbon and maple syrup to start. (via Yankee Kitchen Ninja)
11. Slow Cooker Cranberry Walnut Bread Pudding With Caramel Sauce: Having overnight guests for the holidays? This cranberry bread pudding is a perfect dish to make for your friends and family. BONUS: Since it’s so easy to make, it still allows you to be a great hostess. (via Savory Nothings)
12. Slow Cooker Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding: Look no further than this recipe for a way to use up that loaf of raisin bread. Include more raisins and pecans and you’re well on your way to a fabulous breakfast. (via Simply Stacie)
13. Slow Cooker Brioche Bread Pudding With Salted Butterscotch Sauce: This bread pudding is soft, creamy and an excellent way to satisfy your sweet tooth. If you’re planning a big Sunday family dinner, this is the best possible way to end the evening. (via The Cake Hunter)
14. Slow Cooker Strawberry Bread Pudding: Keeping the ingredients to a minimum allows the strawberries to be the star of this dish. Plop a dollop of homemade whipped cream on top and you can pretend it’s summer all over again. (via Beauty in the Mess)
15. Slow Cooker Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cranberries: Stuck in the house with nothing but old bread, a bag of chocolate chips and some dried cranberries? Then this chocolate bread pudding is calling your name. Dust the top with powdered sugar and settle down for a cozy night in. (via The Foodie Corner)
Follow us on Pinterest for more comforting slow cooker recipes.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)