21 Stunning Pairs of Cutout Shoes
There’s nothing better than wearing cutouts on a hot summer day — especially when it comes to shoes. Sometimes you just don’t want to showcase your toes in barely-there sandals! We’ve got the perfect compromise that’ll keep your feet cool (in more ways than one). Armed with chic, geometric laser cut designs and a full spectrum of colors, this list of 21 must-haves will have you head over heels for cutout shoes.
2. Nora Leather Lattice Ballet Flats ($128): Every fashionista needs a splash of hot pink in her shoe closet, and these adorable flats are the perfect pair. They will work with any outfit, from an LBD to a casual skater skirt.
Green (especially this moss shade) is just one of those colors that seems to work for every season, which makes these some of the most versatile and investment-worthy shoes you’ll ever own.
Kate Moss don’t walk around in heels every single day. For those times when you need to give your poor ol’ feet a rest, here are a pair of cute flats to literally live in.
T-straps are totally in, so these’ll allow you to hit two birds with one stone. We’re all about convenience in fashion. Well, sometimes.
colors, shapes and textures so flawlessly combined in a pair of shoes before. These may cost half a month’s rent, but they’re totally worth it (right?).
8. Delfino Sandals ($128): These heels are decorated with cutouts and tie at the top. How is it even allowed to own a pair of shoes this amazing?
Sneaker lovers, we did not forget about you. These blue kicks will add a casual elegance to any weekend look.
10. Laser Cut Sandals ($90): This chic nude pair has laser cutouts and an open toe + heel, but our favorite part? Velcro ankle straps!
boots may not keep your feet warm during the winter, but they’ll certainly keep them in style. These are perfect for those middle-of-summer moments when you miss wearing boots.
Polka dot cutouts give these sandals a super whimsical feel. These would be an excellent addition to any fun summer outfit.
13. Ray-Star Sneakers ($90): Independence Day may have come and gone, but that’s no reason to stop wearing stars — especially when they’re in the form of cutouts on a pair of slip-on sneaks. They also come in black, red and nude!
15. Mac Heeled Sandals ($126): More triangular cutouts? Totally. We’re especially digging the soft blue color and cute kitten heel.
16. In Love Laser Cut d’Orsay Flats ($105): “In love” is totally on-point. We heart these d’Orsay flats and it’s totally clear why.
jute shoes! These flats are as summery as it gets.
19. Randall Oxford Flats ($350): These oxfords come at a hefty price, but how else do you expect to shine bright like a diamond?
20. Loop Laser Lo in Merlot ($195): Comfort is what we’re all about, but that certainly doesn’t mean that you need to sacrifice style. This merlot hue is absolutely beautiful.
21. Lace Up Oxford Flats With Gimlet Cutouts ($139): These shoes adore us as much as we adore them. Just check out all those heart-like cutouts!