Put away those peacoats, fold up your wool sweaters and stash those leg warmers and earmuffs ‘til next year! Finally! We’re ready and rarin’ to update our warmer weather wardrobes.
We’ve already figured out how to add scalloped styles to our closets, and we’ve shared our secrets on how to wear fresh and fabulous floral prints this season. But accessories complete an outfit, so top off your new look with some of these fabulous spring accessories — light spring scarves included!
1. Undercover Sunnies ($50): Colorful shades are a must-have spring accessory. Add a vintage vibe to any outfit with these celadon sunglasses from Kate Spade Saturday.
2. Naomi Stud Earring ($95): Classic gold studs are a jewelry staple, but who says your classic goldies can’t be, say, elephant-shaped?
3. Ikat Sunset Infinity Scarf ($48): This light and feminine infinity scarf from Anthropologie will ward off any springtime wind. Plus, it’s a great way to add some coral to your life.
4. Stone Snake Bib Necklace ($318): This gorgeous piece from Anthropologie is a powerhouse spring accessory. From its turquoise pops of color and Swarovski crystals to its pastel pink accent stones, this bib necklace is an outfit maker.
5. Mini City Bag ($80): Neutral handbags are key to springtime fabulousness. With its clean lines and classic shape, this bag from Zara is about to become your springtime bestie.
6. Great Shapes Bracelet in Natural + Neon Coral ($30): Throw on a chunky bracelet if you’re feeling funky this season. And never be afraid of a little neon!
7. Poetess Posts ($28): Step up your stud game with these gilded sparklers. A little ear candy makes for the perfect finishing touch for any outfit.
8. Bonny Pastel Necklace ($30): ‘Tis the season for pastels, and this chunky charmer from Anthropologie is a great understated statement necklace to add to your collection.
10. Bijoux Bobby Set ($24): These bejeweled bobby pins are subtle, sweet and dainty, but don’t be fooled. They’ll add some serious sparkle to your ‘do.
11. Minnie Sunglasses ($95): Go big this season with these oversized sunnies from Warby Parker. They also come in a snazzy eucalyptus shade.
12. Rectangle Scarf in Jumping Gazelles ($60): Black and white and orange all over, this scarf from Kate Spade Saturday is a fun and eclectic spring accessory that’ll add great texture to your look.
13. Black & White Printed Katja Schwalenberg Edition Tote ($340): This bag from SSENSE is nailing two springtime trends: It’s black and white and it’s wearable modern art. Yes.
14. Long Earring ($17): Glam up that spring look with these candy-colored stunners from Zara. Note: Colored stones + sparkly gems is always a winning combo.
15. Ella Clutch ($250): Make a statement with your clutch this season, especially with this electrifying acrylic lovely from Nadia Gabriella. Fact: Heads will turn.
Have a favorite spring accessory you’re rockin’ right now? Share it with us in the comments below!