It’s not too often you think to get your better half or BFF a spring break gift, but for those of you planning to spend your getaway with your fave human, there are endless travel-inspired goodies to help psych you both up for your trip. You’ve already snagged those super cheap plane tickets and possibly even packed up your spring dresses, rompers, jumpsuits and spring break bathing suits — all you need now is a trinket to help your travel companion know how excited you are to go away with them. Whether it’s a travel-friendly tote to take with you on your trip or a world map that lets you scratch off your spring break destination when you get back home, here are 16 gift ideas for spring break that your fellow traveler will love.
1. Adventure Awaits Map Tote Bag ($10): Totes are the ultimate travel essential because they’re just so darn convenient. They’re lightweight, easy to carry and can fit virtually EVERYTHING you need to carry. Give your favorite travel companion a gift they’ll appreciate for its functionality and style with this customizable tote.
2. Urban Outfitters Around The World Leather Watch ($34): For the first time ever, your world traveler can go around the world in 12 hours! *Ba dum tss.* All jokes aside, this world map watch is a nice way to keep that piece of wanderlust close to them at all times, and maybe even beat the jet lag.
3. Where We’ve Been: World Map ($35 – $45): If you and your partner in crime have gotten into all sorts of trouble all around the world, this world map is every traveler’s must-have. The map’s blank canvas lets you color, pin or cross out each place you’ve visited together. Hang it up at home for the perfect way to keep track of your shared adventures and help you tell those stories to friends and family.
4. Oh Darling Let’s Be Adventurers! Coffee Mug ($19): For those travel companions who have a deep-seated love for travel AND coffee, gift them this stunning watercolor world coffee mug. There’s nothing like a good cup of joe served in a brightly colored mug to put a smile on your bestie’s face.
5. Design Just For U Map Necklace ($33): WOW your loved one with this gorgeous, gold-plated world map necklace. It’s a hand-crafted statement piece that’ll remind them of those moments abroad that they got to spend with you.
6. Cotton On Fly Fly Away Travel Journal ($20): Here’s the perfect journal for your fellow explorer to start recording their favorite travel memories. They’ll love the chance to relive all the adventures they had during spring break whenever they flip back through the pages.
7. Chloe + Isabel Travel Jewelry Organizer Kit ($39): Your traveling fashionista will appreciate this DIY jewelry organizer that’s cleverly disguised as a notebook. Perfect for keeping their favorite jewelry pieces safe, this DIY organizer is compact enough to pop into a tote or suitcase on their next trip.
8. Maria Kritzas This Heart of Mine Was Made to Travel the World iPhone Case ($40): Made for those with a serious case of wanderlust, this phone case says it all. Give your travel buddy the chance to protect their phone (and all those photos) while traveling in style.
9. Cat Coquillette Well Travel Often Laptop Sleeve ($36): Made of high-quality polyester and scratch-resistant micro-fiber, this laptop sleeve is ideal for the well-traveled. Your boo won’t have to worry about their laptop getting damaged or dirty when going through airport security with this handy gift.
10. ModCloth Overseas What I Mean? Doormat ($35): Your significant other will love spotting this inspirational doormat when coming and going from those jet-setting adventures. Whether they interpret the doormat’s message in regards to travel or going after their dreams, this decorative item for the home is an uplifting reminder they’ll appreciate.
11. Poketo Mini City Notebooks Set of Two – NY & Europe ($8): Finally, mini travel notebooks for your wanderluster to jot down those travel plans for a spring break getaway. Each of the two notebooks include an iconic city symbol and name on the cover. Its lightweight design makes it perfect for traveling light, which means the two of you won’t need to worry about your flights, hotels or activities schedule once it’s all sorted out in these notebooks.
12. ModCloth Whole World in Your Handles Bag ($25): Let your bestie take all their necessities — and their love of travel — along wherever they go in this oversized vegan leather-handled bag. Its brown, sky blue and metallic gold atlas design couldn’t be better for the travel-obsessed.
13. Gold Compass Necklace ($31+): Show your S.O. or bestie how grateful you are with a fitting compass necklace like this one. The dainty gold vermeil chain and an 18k gold plated charm says it all.
14. Urban Outfitters World Scratch Map ($24): Every adventurer’s dream is to be able to say that they’ve seen it all. Help your venturing dude or lady get closer to their goal of getting to know all lands with this map of the world that comes with a scratch-off foil surface.
15. Colour Moon Home Is Wherever I’m With You Print ($12+): Let your honey know that no matter where you both are, as long as you’re together, you’re home. Hang up this sweet heart print to do just that.
16. Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost iPhone Case ($5): You’ll definitely score extra points for this thoughtful gift if your world traveler is also a J.R.R. Tolkien fan. It’s important to have a working phone on you at all times when traveling, so keep it protected with this iPhone case that comes with a free tempered glass screen protector.
Which of these travel-inspired gifts did you pick for your traveler boo? Check out our Pinterest for more spring break essentials!