Bring Spring Scents into Your Home With These Candles
With spring in full swing, we’re in official refresh mode. This means getting our spring cleaning on, jazzing up our wardrobes for warmer weather with more colorful palettes, and making space for fresh new things to come into our lives. Can we get a resounding *finally* to the end of winter? Welcome the new season into your home like the breath of fresh air that it is by hooking yourself up with a luxury candle in your springy scent of choice. We’ve rounded up clean fragrances, botanicals, a dash of citrus, and more to help you say “ahhhhh” to spring having finally sprung.
1. Voluspa Classic Maison Candle in Sake Lemon Flower ($27): Voluspa’s collection of clean-burning coconut wax candles offer up a whole slew of spring-friendly scents, but our mouths started watering as soon as we heard “tart lemon” and “chilled sake.”
2. Roam Candle’s “Chicago” Scent ($20): This fresh scent inspired by its namesake is on point for spring with notes of cucumber, basil, moss, and wet stone. But with the affordable price point, it’s worth stocking up on a few more city-scents: Roam has candles for Atlanta, Washington, DC, San Francisco, and more.
3. BYREDO Cotton Poplin Candle ($80): If you want to take that spring-clean feeling to the next level, try this cotton poplin scent with notes of linen, white cedar wood, musk, and blue chamomile. If only our laundry actually smelled this good.
4. Saje Woodland Springs Candle ($30): It’s pretty much impossible to walk into a Saje store and not be enveloped by the warm, herbal fragrance notes that add to the calm atmosphere. Bring that magic home with their 100 percent soy candles. Try the refreshing and woodsy scent of Woodland Springs, which has notes of cedar, peppermint, and eucalyptus.
5. P.F. Candle Co. Terra Candle in No. 03 Lavender ($42): Founded by an Austin couple after the recession, the company took off on the West Coast and went from being sold at craft fairs to getting picked up by West Elm. The company’s Terra collection evokes the scents of fresh-picked flowers and springtime gardening.
6. Candle Bougie Pistachio Brulée Gourmet Candle ($14): We love the pretty pastel green hue of this candle, and you can’t beat the price. If you’re a fan of foodie fragrances, you’ll also love Figue du Foret, Lait de Coco, and Macaron Rosé.
7. Rewined Vinho Verde Candle ($29): The light, fresh, and effervescent quality of vinho verde is captured in this natural soy wax candle, hand crafted in Charleston, SC.
8. Votivo Honeysuckle Candle ($28): Infused with essential oils and made with clean-burning soy wax, Votivo’s candles will help to set a relaxing tone in your zen den. We’d choose this deliciously fragrant (lightly floral and lightly sweet) honeysuckle scent for springy good vibes.
Tweet us your most-loved scents for spring to @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.