7 Stylish Fitness Accessories That Go Beyond the Gym
Whether you’re still going strong on your New Year’s resolutions or you’ve always been a fanatic for top fitness apps, one thing is true: Good gear is where it’s at. But who wants to drop all that dough on gym accessories you’ll only use when you’re working up a sweat? Not us, which is why we’re sharing mega rad, multi-purpose fitness frill that will take you through your workout and beyond.
1. Nike Roshe Platinum White Fly Knit Trainers ($180): These transfer effortlessly from the gym to almost any occasion you can think of. From running after little ones to grocery shopping or post-gym happy hours (hey, we’ve all been there), these shoes have all the support you need to keep your feet super comfy along the way.
2. Fitbit Alta Wireless Fitness Tracker ($130): Fitbit is the classic, multi-functional fitness tracker that does it all. From reminding you of your fitness goals to monitoring your sleep and tracking what you eat, this bad boy will give you every single piece of health info you need.
3. DragonFly Studio Red Mexican Cotton Blanket ($25): This gorgeous blanket is the perfect boost (literally) inside the yoga studio, and an equally awesome picnic or beach blanket. If you want to save it from the great outdoors, toss it over the arm of a couch or chair at home when you’re not using it, and let its gorgeous colors add to your home decor.
4. Billabong Vintage Surf Bikini Bottom ($50): Not only are these bottoms super cute, but they’re also ideal for big surf days, since they’ll stay put and protect your tummy from the board. When you’re not catching waves, these bottoms are the perfect pair to mix and match with any solid-colored top.
5. Coola SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen in Mango ($32): This sunscreen is designed to keep you shielded from the sun and smelling great (it’s mango-scented!) in any sweaty, sports-related context, but it doesn’t stop there. If you have a tropical vacay, camping trip or pool party coming up, this sunscreen is just what you need to protect you from the rays all day long.
6. Varley Sofia Compression Tight ($110): A cuter pair of workout tights has never existed. Rock ’em at the gym when you’re upping the cardio, and wear them the next day to brunch with a cute tee and a moto jacket. The gold zippers make ’em chic enough for plenty of out-of-the-gym occasions.
7. True North Collection Boho Wide Headband ($7): One thing you don’t need when you’re in full workout mode is hair in your face — no, thank you! This headband is sturdy enough for the gym and cute enough for everyday use.
What’s in your fitness arsenal? Gram’ it to us @britandco!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.