10 Maternity Swimsuits You’d Want to Wear Even if You Weren’t Pregnant
Being preggo in the summer months can have its struggles (hi, swollen everything) but finding the best swimsuit to wear should not be one of them. Relax: Accommodating your ever-changing bod without sacrificing on style is more doable than ever. There are loads of fashionable maternity options out there from brands you know and love, and some from labels you may be new to. Al Instead of letting swimwear shopping drive you into meltdown mode, scroll on to discover 10 maternity bathing suits you’ll actually want to wear.
1. Hatch The Zanzibar Bikini ($208): The impossibly chic maternity destination officially launched their first ever swim collection. Full of timeless options in clean neutrals and color blocked brights, these are the kind of styles you’ll want to save if you’re planning on giving the pregnancy thing another go-round in the future.
2. A Pea in the Pod Maternity One-Piece Halter Swimsuit ($98): Nautical stripes are sleek and stylish, not to mention elongating. Just add a straw hat and espadrilles, and you’ll be the hottest mama on the beach.
3. Sea Angel Maternity Floral Printed High Neck One Piece Swimsuit ($40): An oversized floral balances out your bump while a high halter neckline keeps your growing, ahem, assets in place.
4. Gap Maternity Ruffle Off-Shoulder One-Piece Suit ($70): Did we mention we are totally feeling gingham this summer? Wear this suit to the beach or throw it on with a pair of denim cutoffs and slides for a cute weekend look.
5. H&M Mama Swimsuit ($30): No-fail fashion find alert! Army green is flattering on any skin tone, while elastic bust support and shirred sides ensure this suit fits through each trimester.
6. Mimi Maternity Ruffled Maternity One Piece Swimsuit ($40): Can’t resist a classic black suit? Go for a little extra detail with this ruffly number that still looks sophisticated.
7. ASOS Maternity Wrap Front Swimsuit With Frill Sleeve Detail ($42): Well, hello, lady in red. Be the boldest babe on the beach in a vibrantly-hued bathing suit with just a hint of flounce.
8. Pez D’Or Polka Dot Twisted Bandeau Maternity Bikini ($94): Maternity style shouldn’t restrict you to one piece options. If you want to show off that bump, go playful and classic in a polka dot bikini.
9. Motherhood Cross Back Two Piece Maternity Tankini Swimsuit ($40): Want to mix prints but not sure how? Let this fun floral suit do the work for you.
10. Maternity Loft Beach Smocked One Piece Swimsuit ($95): Understated and elegant, you just can’t beat a classic black maillot. Now that’s maternity minimalism done right.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations