15 Long-Sleeved Wedding Guest Outfit Ideas Guaranteed to Slay
Decoding wedding guest attire is a doozy no matter the season, but winter nuptials somehow always prove to be a tad more tricky. Single-digit temps and freak winter storms, anyone? But fear not! Ahead, we’re spotlighting 15 long-sleeved winter wedding guest-approved styles that will keep you stylin’ even when Jack Frost has other plans. Seek solace in high necklines, longer hemlines, and a bevy of rich fabrics that knock down the chill factor, and you’ll be more than equipped for a magical season of “I dos.”
2. Kamperett Marian Silk Midi Dress in Emerald ($435): Behold, an effortless silk frock that can be styled with ease (just add backless mules) and still look like a million bucks, baby.
3. Reformation Missy Jumpsuit ($198): TFW you want to get down on the dance floor, but still want to look chic for the reception and after-after party. Team this retro floral print jumpsuit alongside a deep red circle-shaped bag and sparkly steppers for a fuss-free look.
4. For Love & Lemons Bette Open Back Blouse ($131): Oui, oui! Bring forth your inner French girl with a silky satin navy blouse that looks best accompanied by a wool beret and faux fur stole.
5. Free People Zohara Lame Wrap Dress ($320): Trust that you’ll be toasting and celebrating the bride in style with this Grecian-inspired bronze maxi that successfully mixes business with pleasure.
6. Babaton Masaki Dress ($165): Toe the line between demure and sexy with this navy bustier dress, flaunting decadent lace panels and a body-hugging fit.
7. Lavish Alice Tuxedo Cape Jumpsuit in Oxblood ($166): Not all heroes wear vampy oxblood-hued capes, but this HBIC sure does. WERK.
8. Zara Printed Dress With Embroidery ($199): Layer up and slay on in style with this floral-printed wrap dress that’s made to be tossed over a thin black turtleneck for maximum warmth.
9. Self-Portrait Cropped Ruffled Guipure Lace and Crepe Jumpsuit ($280): Trying to one-up last season’s LBD, we see. Peep this contemporary lace jumpsuit from Self-Portrait that’s about to bring the pomp and circumstance.
10. Ted Baker Kaleesa Chelsea Flower Collar Dress ($265): Kate Middleton, is that you? Between the winter floral print and ladylike collar, this sophisticated dress will look right at home amongst the glittering snowscapes and winter village.
11. Diane von Furstenberg Long-Sleeve Scoop Neck Velvet Gown ($428): Can’t stand the elements? Cover up every inch of your body (we’re not kidding) with this jade green, textured velvet gown that requires your most prized teddy bear topper.
12. Lulus Besame Long Sleeve Velvet Maxi Dress ($76): Get in on the crushed velvet action with this burgundy showstopper featuring saucy cutouts and a thigh-grazing slit.
13. Ganni Jerome Lace Blouse ($280) + Ganni Jerome Lace Skirt ($225): Cool-girl brand Ganni swoops in FTW with a frilly antique lace blouse and coordinating pencil skirt that’s every bit as femme as it is romantic. We’re partial to the pretty scalloped edge.
14. Rebecca Taylor Scattered Star Print Smocked Dress ($650): File this pretty star-printed smocked dress under what to wear for all your upcoming winter wonderland-themed nuptials; just add a lavish camel coat and kicky white ankle boots for a look that dazzles day or night.
15. Rachel Parcell Collection Midnight in Madrid Dress ($260): While stark black may not exactly translate for the summer wedding circuit (too somber), who’s to say this frothy tulle creation — Swiss dots and all — can’t work for a black-tie ceremony in the French Alps? Pro tip: Bring snow boots and a toboggan hat.
Which of these winter-friendly wedding guest options will you be rocking? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.