Our mantra for wedding season-prep: It’s not a sprint; it’s a marathon. As you get ready for back-to-back weekends booked solid (and late nights spent packing your carry-on), you’ll need some essentials to make your life a whole lot easier and your look substantially more comfortable. Here are 20 fashion and beauty buys that savvy wedding guests should never forget.
1. Norma Kamali Single Breasted Blazer ($265): Tailored blazers are the classy babe’s way to keep formal attire covered. And in velvet? Even better.
2. Loeffler Randall Jr. Lock Clutch ($350): Keep your iPhone, keys, and essentials tucked away in a stylish envelope clutch. This take on the “fun fur” trend is one of the season’s best.
3. Garnet Hill Cashmere Wrap ($188): Cashmere is the obvious answer for when the sun goes down and the temps start to cool.
4. Louise et Cie Karisa Ankle Cuff Sandal ($100): Thank the fashion gods for bringing chunky heels back in. Why? Because lower and broader heel shapes — like these metallic silver cuties — won’t kill your feet like a pair of sky-high stilettos.
5. Alice Bow Insoles for High Heels ($20): Speaking of foot-savers, even the most comfortable high heels can get the best of us. Try a pair of celeb-approved high heel insoles to help keep you on your feet all night long.
6. Band-Aid Heal Blister Bandages ($4 for six): Save your little piggies from dance-induced agony with these healing band-aids for protection from blisters.
7. Bristols6 Nippies Skin ($25): Even the strappiest dress designs are no match for these self-adhesive fashion must-haves. Nippies will forever make bra-less looks a breeze.
8. Hollywood Fashion Tape Double-Stick Strips With Take Away Tin ($8): Fashion tape prevents unanticipated wardrobe malfunctions of all varieties. It’s how all the red carpet regulars keep their curves strapped in.
9. Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Trio ($54): Conceal, contour, and highlight with three beauty staples that magnetically stick together. We’re already hooked on the pop star’s inclusive beauty palette.
11. Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquefied Lipstick ($24): Bite’s fabulous lippie goes on like a gloss — but packs the colorful punch of a lipstick. We’ll take one in every color.
12. Estée Lauder Aerin Beauty Lilac Path Rollerball ($30): Freshen up with a floral spritz like this travel-friendly rollerball in a scrumptious lilac scent.
13. DHC Oil Blotting Paper ($5 for 100 sheets): Unwanted shine be gone, courtesy of these oil blotting papers that will come in handy if there’s a photo booth.
14. Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Magic Wand Remover Stick ($13): Tidy up runny eye makeup post-ceremony with these convenient little makeup-removing Q-Tips. ‘Cause even waterproof mascara can’t hold up against all the feels.
15. Nunzio Saviano Hair Care Dry Shampoo Blotting Sheets ($24): The NYC-based hair stylist-slash-genius invented dry shampoo blotting sheets for your hair that eliminate frizz and unwanted oil on-the-fly. Need.
16. Free People Curb Chain Bun Cuff ($16): Hair accessories will save your buns — literally — when your ‘do comes undone. Even the messiest post-dance floor looks get an instant, photo-ready upgrade thanks to this essential.
17. Buy Xlear Spry Natural Xylitol Chewing Gum ($1): While it’s kind of a faux-pas to bring your toothbrush to a wedding, you can still freshen up your pearly whites for photos with this sugar-free, teeth cleaning gum.
18. Foldable Super Mini Wired Selfie Stick ($5): The only thing standing between you and best guest-status is this foldable selfie-stick. It’s also small enough to fit in your clutch.
19. Urban Outfitters PhoneSuit Flex Pocket Lightning Charger ($50): You can’t snap a selfie when your iPhone’s dead, can you? This speedy little charger is all the insurance you need for a night full of photos.
20. The Daily Edited Burgundy Mini Travel Case ($100): Our favorite part about this adorable, monogrammed travel case is that its sectional compartments make for the best storage. Keep all of the above inside this baby for all the nuptials to come.
Will do you keep in your wedding guest toolkit? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.