8 Millennial-Friendly Subscription Box Gifts for Your Entire Bridal Party
Subscription boxes are like the bridesmaid gifts that keep on giving. So if you’re looking for a few practical (yet unexpected!) ways to show your best friends how much you care, look no further. The picks below are our best suggestions for letting your bride tribe know that they truly matter to you, in the midst of a busy wedding planning season and beyond.
1. Play! by Sephora ($10/month): Curated by industry experts from Sephora, this monthly package includes five deluxe makeup, skincare, and hair care trial-size samples (plus a beauty bonus!) in a collectible bag. You’re guaranteed to send your girls the best, so they can find their look for your big day and every day after.
2. FabFitFun ($50/quarter): You’ve most likely seen this subscription box all over the ‘gram, and for good reason. With a full-size box of products that arrives four times a year, your bridesmaids are sure to love great fashion finds, beauty goodies, and fitness gear that’ll make them feel like a #boss.
3. Vinebox ($79/quarter): This monthly subscription service is ideal for the crew that’s always reaching for a glass of vino. The team behind Vinebox sources the best wines of the season and brings 10 centiliter pours directly to your ladies’ mailboxes every three months, in vials that keep the wine perfectly preserved for better tasting. Cheers to that!
4. Billie ($9/month): Say goodbye to the dreaded Pink Tax with the help of this new service. The $9 monthly service — which includes a sturdy handle, five-blade razors encased in aloe, and a handy magnetic clip to attach to the shower wall — will give your squad some serious everyday TLC.
5. Book of the Month Club ($45/month): Get your group together on the months leading up to your nuptials with a virtual or IRL book club thanks to the Book of the Month subscription. The company searches through hundreds of new releases to find the five best books coming out every month — you get to choose a favorite to be delivered right to your doorstep.
6. Vellabox ($10+/month): Who doesn’t love lighting a delicious smelling candle? Your BFFs will adore opening up a Vellabox monthly to uncover non-toxic, hand-poured candles from American artisans (and a surprise gift!). And with three candle sizes available, it’s a flexible choice — especially if you’re working with a small budget.
7. Care/of Vitamins ($5+/month): Vitamins and supplements are having a moment, and we’re here for it. Let your girls get their recommended daily dose with this monthly box that is totally personalized to their needs. Between getting more energy and less stress, it’ll help them be ultra-ready for your nuptials.
8. Bean Box ($26/month): Better mornings lie ahead. Why? Because the farm-to-cup quality beans from 27 of Seattle’s top-rated, award-winning, small-batch roasters are alive and well in this caffeine-lover’s dream.
Want to keep browsing? Pin with us on Pinterest for more fun bridesmaid gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)