Your bridesmaids deserve the best. After all, they commit to being by your side throughout your big day to touch up your makeup , straighten your dress , and, well, do all those other things you can’t do on your own in a big white gown (like pee). So it can be tough finding gifts for them that are within your budget, that seem totally personalized, and that are things they’ll actually use. We’ve taken the work out of it for you and picked out 24 bridesmaid gifts that are sure to fit your style. And the best part about them? They’re all under $30!
1. JustCottons Floral Kimono Wrap ($112, set of seven): We’ve all seen the bedazzled “bridesmaid” shirts that are worn on wedding days and shoved in the back of a drawer the next morning. Get your girls something they’ll want to wear the next day (and the day after).
2. ForTheMaids Personalized Mint Opal Necklace ($24+): This gorgeous necklace is sure to win your women over. It’s a classy choice with just enough personalization in the adorable added gold charm.
3. Boldfaced Funny Handkerchief ($10): Funny is seriously an understatement for the name of this gift pick. If you and your gals are fans of Homeland, or if you’re just fans of Claire Dane’s ugly cry face , we see your bridesmaids cracking up over this creative hanky. And we guess it might come in handy too.
4. ThePersonalWeddingCo Personalized Makeup Bag ($15): Because you know there’s going to be plenty of makeup applications and reapplications all weekend.
5. LadyDiJewelry Knot Bracelet ($9): Simple, dainty, and the ideal accessory for bridesmaids to wear for the entire stretch of wedding festivities.
6. MiaKraftsShop Handmade Pashminas ($6 each): If you’re planning an outdoor, winter, or any wedding with potential chill, equip your besties with matching pashminas to keep those elbows warm. Choose from dozens of colors, or go for the multicolor look.
7. Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit ($23): This little gem of a kit is a true lifesaver any day, not just at weddings. Inside are 21 items, ranging from bandages to mini deodorant to antacids. It’ll come in handy on your big day and a million times after.
8. MustMuseMost Tie the Knot Bracelet ($9): We can’t think of a more perfect symbol for a piece of bridesmaid jewelry to represent your big day than a knot. Your ladies will be swooning over this vivid mint color too.
9. CasesbyLorraine Personalized Phone Case ($15): Who doesn’t love to switch up their phone case every so often (or all the time)? Flowers, polka dots , and a name or monogram make this gift a personal and party-filled one.
11. Ekouaer Women’s Shortie Pajama Set ($25+): Treat your bridesmaids to something that they’ll wear forever. These PJ sets come in a variety of colors and patterns so you can customize your perfect gift.
12. YesOrNoDesign Message in a Locket ($9): This gift is straight from the heart. Write a personal message, inside-joke, or favorite memory that your bridesmaid can keep close to her heart.
13. ChangnoiBags Village of Peacocks Clutch ($8): Think thoughtful. This fair-trade clutch is handwoven by the Hmong hill tribes of Lanna Region in Northern Thailand. And for only $8, you can get one for everyone in the bridal party.
15. Minicastle Sparkling Clutch ($21): It’s practical, colorful, and totally sweet. Your girls will think it’s a fab little accessory for storing cards and cash in a clutch or pocket when they don’t feel like carrying a wallet.
16. SPBridalBoutique Macaron Box ($12): Stuff a sweet note or surprise in this tiny trinket box, shaped like one of our favorite sweet treats. They’ll definitely think you’re one smart cookie.
17. SusanSteeleMeyerArt Gold Rimmed Monogrammed Trinket Dish ($21): The perfect place to toss earrings , hair ties, or bobby pins after a long day, this multi-purpose tray will brighten up any desk or nightstand.
18. Alaska Bear Natural Silk Sleep Mask ($15): Every bridesmaid needs her beauty sleep so she can support her bride on the big day. And your squad is sure to catch some Zzz’s with this comfortable silk eye mask that blocks out sleep-disrupting light.
19. AnnieBukhman Pink Metallic Leather Card Case ($28): Give your ladies a place to keep essentials like photo-booth prints and their IDs for the open bar at your wedding.
20. Unicorn Design Kabuki Makeup Brush Set ($21): Your gals will have a ball perfecting their glamorous wedding-day looks with this gorgeous brush set. Its shiny, rose gold finish would also make anyone using them feel like a princess.
21. UO Crossed Faux Fur Slides ($29): The best thing a bride can do is take care of her bridesmaids’ feet. Walking around all day in heels isn’t an easy task, so these furry slides will give your girls a well-deserved break when the reception is over.
22. Nails inc Champagne Shine Nail Polish Duo ($15): These two shimmery polishes come in an iridescent blush nude and a dusty, glittery rose gold to perfectly complement any palette.
23. WeddingsByLeann Rose Gold Glass Water Bottle ($11): Keep your bride tribe hydrated and happy through the ceremony and reception so they have the energy to dance all night and strike the perfect pose for photos.
24. Wildflower and Company Motivational Pencil Set ($8): Let your bridesmaids know that you love and support them just as much as they supported you on your big day. These cute pencils with motivational engravings are sure to promote positive vibes.
Which of these gifts are perfect for your bestie bridesmaids? Let us know @BritandCo !
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional reporting by Andrea Romano )