10 Summer Bridal Shower Themes Your Bestie Will LOVE
If your bestie’s getting hitched and you’re aiming to make her bridal shower the most memorable day ever, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve made a list of 10 bridal shower themes for summer 2017 to help you stay on budget while throwing an epic soiree. No matter what kind of gal your BFF is, below, you’ll find a theme that fits her style!
1. Southwest-Inspired: Cacti has never been more in style. If a good succulent has your bride weak in the knees, now’s the perfect time to throw a Southwest-themed bash in her honor. (via Megan Welker / Green Wedding Shoes)
2. Tropical With an Extra Side of Pineapple: Pineapples might be the world’s favorite fruit RN (at least for decor), so why not plan a whole bridal shower around the symbol for hospitality and friendship? (via Beijos Events / 100 Layer Cake)
3. Backyard BBQ: Keep things simple (and affordable) and host your girl’s bridal shower in your backyard. (via Eric Kelley Photography)
4. Colorful Geometric: If your girl loves geometrics, go all out with a tablescape she’ll go gaga over. Start with colorful place settings and a table runner, then add some succulents and colorful silverware for finishing touches. (via Anneli Marinovich / B.Loved)
5. Minimalist Greenery: If you’re throwing a shower for a gal who’s all about that minimalist greenery trend, go for delicate macrame decor and a dash of eucalyptus with soft tones throughout. Pair with some vintage glassware for the ultimate finishing touch. (via Ashley Kelemen / Green Wedding Shoes)
6. Eclectic Fiesta: The color possibilities are endless with this theme. Mix up some margaritas, gather up cool glassware, and voila — a fiesta bridal shower! Well, you’ll prob want a piñata too. (via Dylan Kethley / Every Last Detail)
7. Antique-Inspired: You can go vintage without having to dust off old radios and don flapper dresses. Take note from this tablescape’s use of a simple lace runner and sweet, throwback details. Before you know it, you’ll be bringing that antique-chic look to life. (via Monika Gauthier / Ruffled)
8. Rustic Garden Party: Who said you need a garden for a garden party? Dress up your backyard or patio with thrifty gems and use accessories like old watering cans to achieve the charming, classy look. (via Maria Mack/Ruffled)
9. Nautical Beach: Take the party seaside with nautical stripes, seashells, and sparklers galore. If you’re nowhere near water, you can still bring the beach to your bride with fun decor. (via Kristen Duke Photography/ Elegant Wedding Invites)
10. Playful and Pastel: You don’t need a ton of decorations to make a glam shower. Stick with go-to pastels like blush and gold colors, then use some balloons and simple glassware for a fun, whimsical look. (via Fresh and Fancy)
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)