If your bestie’s getting hitched and you’re aiming to make her bridal shower the most memorable day ever, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve made a list of 10 bridal shower themes for summer 2017 to help you stay on budget while throwing an epic soiree. No matter what kind of gal your BFF is, below, you’ll find a theme that fits her style!
1. Southwest-Inspired: Cacti has never been more in style. If a good succulent has your bride weak in the knees, now’s the perfect time to throw a Southwest-themed bash in her honor. (via Megan Welker / Green Wedding Shoes)
2. Tropical With an Extra Side of Pineapple: Pineapples might be the world’s favorite fruit RN (at least for decor), so why not plan a whole bridal shower around the symbol for hospitality and friendship? (via Beijos Events / 100 Layer Cake)
3. Backyard BBQ: Keep things simple (and affordable) and host your girl’s bridal shower in your backyard. (via Eric Kelley Photography)
4. Colorful Geometric: If your girl loves geometrics, go all out with a tablescape she’ll go gaga over. Start with colorful place settings and a table runner, then add some succulents and colorful silverware for finishing touches. (via Anneli Marinovich / B.Loved)
5. Minimalist Greenery: If you’re throwing a shower for a gal who’s all about that minimalist greenery trend, go for delicate macrame decor and a dash of eucalyptus with soft tones throughout. Pair with some vintage glassware for the ultimate finishing touch. (via Ashley Kelemen / Green Wedding Shoes)
6. Eclectic Fiesta: The color possibilities are endless with this theme. Mix up some margaritas, gather up cool glassware, and voila — a fiesta bridal shower! Well, you’ll prob want a piñata too. (via Dylan Kethley / Every Last Detail)
7. Antique-Inspired: You can go vintage without having to dust off old radios and don flapper dresses. Take note from this tablescape’s use of a simple lace runner and sweet, throwback details. Before you know it, you’ll be bringing that antique-chic look to life. (via Monika Gauthier / Ruffled)
8. Rustic Garden Party: Who said you need a garden for a garden party? Dress up your backyard or patio with thrifty gems and use accessories like old watering cans to achieve the charming, classy look. (via Maria Mack/Ruffled)
9. Nautical Beach: Take the party seaside with nautical stripes, seashells, and sparklers galore. If you’re nowhere near water, you can still bring the beach to your bride with fun decor. (via Kristen Duke Photography/ Elegant Wedding Invites)
10. Playful and Pastel: You don’t need a ton of decorations to make a glam shower. Stick with go-to pastels like blush and gold colors, then use some balloons and simple glassware for a fun, whimsical look. (via Fresh and Fancy)
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!