28 Amazon Products to Make Your Rad Summer Even Better
Nothing beats Amazon for finding unconventional and affordable products you didn’t know you wanted *or* needed. Chances are, you’ll find one or more of these goodies handy for whatever you’ve got planned this season. Complete your outdoor movie night with a popcorn popper, embark on a river floating escapade with a jumbo inflatable donut or turn your backyard into a party-ready arena with LED string lights. Scroll on and take your pick from these 28 Amazon products to make this summer the best one yet!
1. Topist Camping Hammock ($30): When it comes to backpacking, the key is to pack light. Don’t get stuck carrying a heavy, bulky tent — instead, opt for this lightweight but durable camping hammock that features a breathable mesh net to keep those pesky insects away.
2. Kangaroo Giant Donut Pool Float ($10): If you love donuts *and* lounging in the pool, look no further than this delicious find. This colorful float makes a great pool accessory for kids and adults alike.
3. Popeez Ice Pop Molds ($20, set of six): The only thing better than Popsicles is fun-shaped ones! Use this colorful set of six molds to create star-shaped ice pops you and your friends can enjoy at your next pool party. For extra pizzazz, add a generous dose of edible glitter to really make those stars *sparkle*.
4. Mobility Universal Waterproof Phone Case ($10): Embark on your next outdoor adventure with this waterproof phone case and you won’t have to worry about snow, dust, sand or water ruining your phone. It’s also touch-friendly, making it easy to text, scroll through Instagram or take photos, so you might actually use it.
5. Kangaroo Emoji Table Tennis Balls ($6, six-pack): Whether you want to hone those paddle skills or become the next beer pong champion, make your game adorable with these emoji-inspired ping-pong balls. If you’re worried about losing your favorite — some dogs can’t resist chewing up these things — consider getting the 48-pack for only $15.
6. Jet Creations Inflatable Flamingo Ring Toss Game ($40): Mix things up at your next pool party with a little competition. Split up your friends or family into teams and see which side can get all three rings around the flamingo first!
7. Stansport Fold-Up Chair ($27): As great as being outdoors is, no one likes getting their bottom wet or dirty. Keep the seat of your pants clean and dry with this handy fold-up chair you can use wherever you need instant seating.
8. Vino Please Vacuum Wine Stoppers ($35, set of two): Keep your summer sweet by saving your favorite wines with these vacuum wine stoppers. They promise an airtight and leak-proof seal so you don’t need to worry about your wine developing a weird aftertaste or oxidation.
9. Fun Central Glow-in-the-Dark Beach Ball ($9): Each pack comes with one white beach ball and two green glow sticks. Activate the glow stick and insert into the beach ball to ensure your volleyball game will last long after the sun sets.
10. iLounge Inflatable Lounge Chair ($70): Choose from 12 brightly colored lounge chairs to make a statement at the beach, pool, lake or wherever you go. When deflated, it’s compact and portable, which makes transporting it a cinch. It also deflates or inflates in a matter of seconds, giving you an instantly comfy and convenient spot to lounge.
11. Savvy Infusion Water Bottle ($29): Regardless of what you’re doing — lounging around or playing sports — stay hydrated with your own fruit-infused water. Simply add fresh or frozen fruit and herbs to create your uniquely tasty water, tea or lemonade infusion.
12. bobble Insulate ($25): Take your favorite beverages to go with this leak-proof, dishwasher-safe and BPA-free insulated water bottle. Its sleek, modern design will make it your go-to vessel for hot and cold drinks.
13. Fun Express Flamingo Coaster ($2, set of 12): Throwing a Hawaiian-themed party? Complete your luau-inspired decor with this set of 12 festive flamingo drink floats your guests are sure to love.
14. Swimline Log Flume Joust Set ($21): Featuring two inflatable logs and two inflatable log boppers, this joust set is an all-’round good time waiting to happen. Turn a one-on-one game into a tournament so all your friends can participate.
15. Intex Jumbo Inflatable Beach Balls ($19, set of two): This set of two giant beach balls, one with stripes and the other with dots, guarantees double the outdoor fun. There’s no doubt they’ll be a summertime hit.
16. Coleman LED Lantern String Lights ($20): This string of 10 mini LED lanterns isn’t just cute — it’s the answer to your outside lighting needs. Because it operates on batteries, it’s the portable must-have for any backyard or outdoor gathering.
17. Carpathen Marshmallow Roasting Sticks ($38, set of six): Made of premium quality stainless steel and natural wood, these roasting sticks are the durable and colorful tools to use for making s’mores this summer. Their extendable steel rods allow you to evenly roast marshmallows without getting too close to the fire.
18. Bestek Mini Power Bank ($8): You won’t have to worry about your phone running out of juice with this mini power bank. Featuring a built-in micro USB charging cable, this li’l guy is the on-the-go solution for when you want to take photos during your outdoor activities without completely draining your battery.
19. GetBacktoBasix All Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets ($20, set of two): These colorful bracelets are infused with non-toxic citronella oil to ward off mosquitos for up to 180 hours. Easy to use and adjustable, this natural bug-repelling solution is so comfortable, you’ll forget you’re even wearing it.
20. All Ware Pineapple Slicer and Corer ($5): If you’re planning on throwing a tropical party this summer, make sure to have this pineapple slicer and corer at hand. Its effective design ensures an effortless way to core and slice the famously unwieldy fruit, making perfectly shaped pineapple rings while preserving the rest of the fruit to use as a bowl.
21. GresaHom Outdoor Pocket Blanket ($60): Don’t be fooled by how compact it appears in its pouch — this 71-by-55-inch blanket is large enough to fit at least two people comfortably. Its multipurpose design makes it suitable to use as a camping blanket, beach mat or even rain cover at sporting events.
22. Swimline Inflatable Swimming Pool Shock Rocker ($50): Constructed from durable vinyl, the extra-large Shock Rocker can hold up to 650 pounds, making it an ideal float for your entire family or squad to enjoy together. It also features ergonomic handles for comfort and stability.
23. KMD Sport Pop Up Tent ($36): Forget umbrellas that can fall down with the slightest breeze and opt for this lightweight but sturdy pop-up cabana you can set up in minutes. Take it with you on your trips to the park or beach for instant sun and heat relief.
24. MumsPrefer Co Popcorn Maker ($30): This is the movie night essential you didn’t know you needed. Cater to your whole party with this silicone bucket that lets you make up to eight cups of yummy popcorn at a time in the microwave. It comes with a booklet of 10 recipes to inspire a summer’s worth of party noshes.
25. Kangaroo Giant Swan Pool Float ($60): This oversized float is sure to become a summer favorite for you *and* your BFF. It also photographs really well against the water, as you can see, so your Instagram will be popping.
26. GoQK Watermelon Slicer and Corer ($35): Chunky and uneven slices of watermelon are a thing of the past, thanks to this easy-to-use gadget. Made of high-quality stainless steel, the utensil set promises an effortless way to slice and serve your favorite summer fruit.
27. GAOGE Waterproof Bag ($17): If you’re planning on going somewhere that involves water, consider bringing this trusty bag. Rest assured when you go kayaking or hiking in the rain, it’ll keep any sensitive items nice and dry. It even comes with a waterproof phone case for your most precious belonging.
28. J-Tech Digital, Inc Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($34): Get ready to jam out to the hottest tracks this summer with this conveniently portable Bluetooth speaker. Its shockproof, waterproof and dustproof design is well suited for the outdoors, so you can bring it camping, rafting or wherever the summer takes you!
Which of these Amazon goodies will you get? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer-inspired products!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)