16 Trendy Sunglasses Cases to Keep Your Sunnies’ Style on Lock
Sunglasses are an essential component to every warm weather capsule wardrobe, because protecting those peepers when the sun is shining bright (something you’ve been lusting after for months) is non-negotiable. You’ve already scooped up a set of colorful sunnies to take along on all your summer adventures — including the slew of festivals and balmy beach dates you have lined up — but there’s one super important accessory you’ve likely overlooked: a case. Sunglasses are kind of like socks — somehow they always end up going AWOL or, womp womp, getting sat on in the car. Providing your shades with a protective barrier and their own designated space is a surefire way to decrease the likelihood of both situations, which is kind of a big deal for your wallet and your sanity. And because those retro frames and ultra-modern rimless sunnies deserve an equally chic place to call home (sayonara, blasé black case), we’ve scouted 16 statement-making sunglasses cases that will do your style sensibilities proud, while keeping your shades on top of their game.
1. Thomas Paul Myron Sunglasses Case ($20): Take the guesswork out of hunting down those shades when you’re short on time — this striped case says it all with a pair of quirky circular sunnies that pop against a backdrop of red and white stripes. Have a couple pairs of sunglasses on hand? Stash those round festival-ready stunners right in here.
2. Gift Shop Brooklyn Leather Glasses Case ($39): Fashion darlings everywhere, this one’s for you. Sleek leather and gold brushed detailing make this #OOTD-worthy case a chic and safe place to stash your go-to shades.
3. Stella & Dot Palm Springs Sunglasses Case ($22): A lush palm print feels right on cue for balmy temps and lazy beach days. Even if a seaside stint isn’t on your to-do list, this tropical number is like taking a trip to paradise.
4. American Eagle Outfitters Aerie Sunglasses Case ($13): Who can say no to a cool, sweet treat? Lavender popsicles and a playful pink hue make this quirky case one you won’t want to pass up.
5. Vera Bradley Eyeglass Case ($24): Pass up the opportunity to embrace bold color? Never! Run, don’t walk, to snatch up this pretty impressionist pattern that was practically made for outdoor art fairs and lazy afternoons sipping smoothies at a sidewalk cafe. Toss it in a vibrant red bucket bag or tonal straw tote for maximum impact.
6. UnOriginal American Calf Hair Cheetah Sunglass Sleeve ($39): Exotic prints are as good as neutrals in our book, and this cheetah sunglasses sleeve is no different. Toss it into a classic saddle bag or colorful clutch when your everyday look needs a little extra something.
7. Henri Bendel West 57th Plenty of Bendel Folding Sunglass Case ($48): If you can’t get enough of cheeky patches and pins, this graffiti folding case will feel right at home in your capsule wardrobe. Up its cool-girl factor by tacking on a handful of fierce pins in a spectrum of look-at-me shades.
8. Twill and Print Vegetable Tanned Leather Envelope Splatter Clutch ($42): An artsy envelope clutch that doubles as a home for your favorite stunner shades? We’re so down. Whether you tote it solo or tuck it into a trusty crossbody bag, its luxe leather and fun splatter print are guaranteed to turn heads.
9. Madewell Sunglass Case ($10): When you’re trying to pare down, a bulky sunglasses case simply won’t do. This slim hard case is just what the doctor ordered, easily fitting in your bag without taking up tons of space, so there’s plenty of room for your beach-day essentials.
10. Urbancode Wink Sunglasses Case ($27): This summer, let this suave sleeve do the talking for you. Even when you’re rockin’ your most mysterious shades, you can rest assured you’ll get the message across.
11. Cath Kidston Wild Raspberries Glasses Case ($23): This flowery number calls to mind garden parties with the girls. Team it with sundresses and lace-up espadrilles for a flirty, feminine look that doubles for leisurely picnics and backyard bashes.
12. Cicada Black Gold Leather Sunglass Case ($30): Decked out with a shimmery foil finish, this ultra-glam case is straight-up sartorial gold. Cat eye shades and siren-red lipstick (unfortunately) not included.
13. Corinne McCormack Triangle Reading Glasses Case ($20): The finishing touch your festival-ready getup has been missing? This watercolor case. The sturdy structure and velvety lining keep your psychedelic shades in check after the sun sets, then adds a pop of color to your getup when you whip it out at the main stage.
14. Glasses Crew Banana Case ($25): You’re about to go totally bananas over this fruity case. Good vibes are a given when you have this funky number in tow, so go ahead and add it to your arsenal of eclectic accessories STAT.
15. River Island Pink Floral Print Sunglasses Case ($12): Spring and summer will live long after the last beach bonfire or barbecue thanks to this blossoming blush case — who could say no to that?
16. Fox and Fawn Handmade Dog Glasses Case ($12): Don’t you dare think about tossing your prized sunnies straight into your bag when you have this Insta-worthy sunglasses sleeve on standby. Between the cute Frenchie print (swoon) and vibrant color, it’s a bonafide conversation starter.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.