16 Trendy Looks Inspired by OITNB’s Taylor Schilling
That’s right, folks. Orange Is the New Black is finally back. Though it has been a long and grueling wait, we’ve definitely enjoyed spending these last few months admiring the keen fashion sense of our girl Taylor Schilling (the brilliant actress who plays Piper Chapman). She may be stuck in orange and tan on-screen, but off-screen, Taylor basically rocks every single color of the rainbow. And guess what? We’ve rounded up 16 ways for you to look just as amazing as she does.
1. Change With the Clock Dress ($55): While we’re all about the caplet attached to Taylor’s dress, we’d be willing to settle for one in the same shade of regal burgundy sans the embellishment.
2. River Island Art Print Skirt ($32): Taylor’s style is classy and sophisticated, but she knows when to mix in a little fun. This paint splatter look is top notch.
3. Glamorous Skater Dress with Lace Top ($46): You can do no wrong in a LBD.
4. ASOS Knitted Dress with Lace Inserts ($77): Peekaboo! Inserts are a great way to add little accents to otherwise straightforward looks.
5. Macey Floral Print Shift Dress ($32): We really wish Taylor hadn’t covered up that dress with a coat because it’s absolutely gorgeous. We chose this Macey Floral dress because of its bright color and enlarged floral print.
6. La Perla Camelia Long Romper ($158): Jumpsuit? Check!
7. Peter Pilotto for Target Dress ($16): We were so excited when Peter Pilotto decided to launch a line with Target, and you can see why. Taylor’s dress is no longer in stock, but you’d still look amazing in this red one.
8. Arrogant Cat Embellished Shift Dress ($72): White dresses are always super classy and display simplicity at its best.
9. Zara Floral Dress With Buttons ($60): Black piping around the collar and armholes really brings out a floral print. You can rock this dress on its own or layer a sleek skirt on top of it to achieve Taylor’s look.
10. Billow and Bloom Dress in Leaf ($125): This girl really loves her lace! While our pick may not be a cami dress, it certainly has the same billowy feel and grass green hue.
11. TFNC Cami Dress With Sequin Skirt ($86): We’re all for a blinged-out dress, but full-fledge sequin is a little too jazzy for most occasions. This TFNC option is the perfect combination of silky white and silver sequined material.
12. Monki Sleeveless Body-Conscious Dress ($29): Coral is always a hot color come summertime. If you’re going to rock the hue, go with a versatile dress that can be dressed up with pumps or worn to the beach with flipflops.
13. ASOS Lace Cami Midi Dress ($38): Lace, yet again! But this time we’re mixing it up. An area of see-through lace around the knees adds a whole lot of sex appeal to any look.
15. Religion T-Shirt Dress With Plaid Skull Print ($77): Skulls on your dress? Sure, why not? Weather you’re going to a festival or just kicking it edgy, you can totally pull off the cranial vibe.
16. DailyLook Zip Collar Mini Dress ($30): And finally, a reminder that even basic hardware like zippers can add interest to a dress.
Will you be watching Orange Is the New Black? What are you looking forward to the most? Tell us about it in the comments below!