16 Last-Minute Thanksgiving Printables to Make Turkey Day Epic
Have you been *way* too busy cleaning up the house and popping the turkey in the oven that you haven’t even thought about decorating? Not to worry — we’ve got you covered. Make your space uber festive for Thanksgiving with these printables. Procrastinators, rejoice, because these instant downloads can be printed off on the day of, and it will still look like you spent all month decorating. Scroll through to check out our faves.
1. Give Thanks Banner: A simple banner can take your Turkey Day decorations to a whole new level. Print off this “Give Thanks” garland and simple flag banner to hang above your buffet line. Thanksgiving just got a whole lot prettier. (via Capturing Joy With Kristen Duke)
2. Eat, Drink and Be Thankful Invites ($7): Eat, drink and be
merry thankful! Snag this instant download to send to your family if you forgot to pick up invites at the store. Running extra late? DL it and email it. We won’t judge.
3. Straw Flags: If you’re hosting Thanksgiving, you’re probably feeding a lot of peeps. Keep everyone’s drinks straight with printable straw flags. Plus, they’re *so* cute. (via Wedding Chicks)
4. Pie Box Labels: There’s bound to be leftover pie. Pick up some pie boxes and stick on a printable label so your guests know you went all out. Trust us — everyone is thankful for leftover pie. (via Studio DIY)
5. Count Your Blessings Print: Swap out a few prints on your gallery wall for Thanksgiving-themed beauties like this one. This quote is a total keeper. (via Pizzazzerie)
6. Coloring Placemats: TBH, we haven’t stopped coloring ever since we made Pattern Play, so having a placemat to color on for Turkey Day is right up our alley. (via Lindsey Crafter)
7. 3D Pumpkin Cupcake Toppers: Did you make a batch of pumpkin cupcakes? Top ’em off with this 3D topper printable. Bonus points for the extra fabulous cupcake skirts. (via I Heart Nap Time)
8. Leftovers Bags: Send your guests home with leftovers so you’re not stuck eating Thanksgiving food until Christmas. Pick up a set of kraft takeout bags and download this printable. Your guests will be seriously impressed… and super thankful they get to take home leftovers. (via Pizzazzerie)
9. Recipe Cards: You’re probs going to be making some killer dishes. If someone asks for the recipe, give it to them on a recipe card like this one. Free recipe cards? Yes, please! (via Design Eat Repeat)
10. Let the Stuffing Begin Print: Let’s be honest — we’re all v. excited to eat our little hearts out. Show your excitement by hanging this print behind your buffet. (via Nest of Posies)
11. Gobble It Up Stickers: Instead of sending your family home with your tupperware (that you’ll never get back), pick up a set of to-go containers and print off these stickers. Thanksgiving leftovers make for the perfect late-night snack. (via I Heart Nap Time)
12. Party Favor Gift Tags: Have a little extra time on your hands? Bake a batch of cookies, wrap them in cellophane and top it off with this gift tag. Party favors FTW. (via She Wears Many Hats)
13. Buffet Line Labels: Put the finishing touch on your buffet with printable cards so everyone knows what they’re about to feast on. Pro tip: If every guest is bringing part of the meal (hello, potluck!), print blank cards so they can write exactly what they made. (via HGTV)
14. Chalkboard Prints: Turkey Day isn’t *just* about the food. It’s also about being reminded of how thankful and blessed you are. Hang this print to remind your guests too. (via A Simple Pantry)
15. Utensil Holders: This printable makes two holders per sheet. All you do to make them is print, cut vertically in half and glue the edges to create a pocket. It’s that easy. (via Craftaholics Anonymous)
16. So Thankful for You Gift Tag: Fill a jar with homemade-anything and add a gift tag like this one… just in case your guests didn’t get enough food at the actual meal. (via Seven Thirty Three)
Are you hosting Turkey Day this year? If so, what are you DIYing? Share with us in the comments below!