16 Last-Minute Thanksgiving Printables to Make Turkey Day Epic
Have you been *way* too busy cleaning up the house and popping the turkey in the oven that you haven’t even thought about decorating? Not to worry — we’ve got you covered. Make your space uber festive for Thanksgiving with these printables. Procrastinators, rejoice, because these instant downloads can be printed off on the day of, and it will still look like you spent all month decorating. Scroll through to check out our faves.
1. Give Thanks Banner: A simple banner can take your Turkey Day decorations to a whole new level. Print off this “Give Thanks” garland and simple flag banner to hang above your buffet line. Thanksgiving just got a whole lot prettier. (via Capturing Joy With Kristen Duke)
2. Eat, Drink and Be Thankful Invites ($7): Eat, drink and be
merry thankful! Snag this instant download to send to your family if you forgot to pick up invites at the store. Running extra late? DL it and email it. We won’t judge.
4. Pie Box Labels: There’s bound to be leftover pie. Pick up some pie boxes and stick on a printable label so your guests know you went all out. Trust us — everyone is thankful for leftover pie. (via Studio DIY)
8. Leftovers Bags: Send your guests home with leftovers so you’re not stuck eating Thanksgiving food until Christmas. Pick up a set of kraft takeout bags and download this printable. Your guests will be seriously impressed… and super thankful they get to take home leftovers. (via Pizzazzerie)
9. Recipe Cards: You’re probs going to be making some killer dishes. If someone asks for the recipe, give it to them on a recipe card like this one. Free recipe cards? Yes, please! (via Design Eat Repeat)
11. Gobble It Up Stickers: Instead of sending your family home with your tupperware (that you’ll never get back), pick up a set of to-go containers and print off these stickers. Thanksgiving leftovers make for the perfect late-night snack. (via I Heart Nap Time)
13. Buffet Line Labels: Put the finishing touch on your buffet with printable cards so everyone knows what they’re about to feast on. Pro tip: If every guest is bringing part of the meal (hello, potluck!), print blank cards so they can write exactly what they made. (via HGTV)
15. Utensil Holders: This printable makes two holders per sheet. All you do to make them is print, cut vertically in half and glue the edges to create a pocket. It’s that easy. (via Craftaholics Anonymous)
Are you hosting Turkey Day this year? If so, what are you DIYing? Share with us in the comments below!