The BritList: Queen Bey’s Flash Tats, the Big Hero 6 Bed and More
San Francisco’s all a-buzz this morning with the onset of Outside Lands. And thousands of millennial hipsters are wondering if they really need a layer to wear over their DIY crop top ;)
1. Big Hero 6 Bed: I haven’t even seen this movie and I totally need this bed. Or at least my seven-year-old self does.
4. Mini Smiley Balloon Favors: All of us kids of the ‘90s are seriously happy that smiley faces are back, because really, they never left.
5. 2016 Coffee & Tea Calendar: It’s not too early to start thinking about 2016. We love this new piece by Rifle Paper Co.
6. This Beach Ball, Tho ($15): Those colors are legit.
7. #DressTheRainbow: Speaking of seriously legit colors, every single gal in this office is 100% obsessed with The House That Lars Built’s #DressTheRainbow series. Come to SF and let us pose with you please!
Oh, and one time five years ago I also *kind of* dressed the rainbow to provide outfit inspo to my friends for my monochromatic birthday party. Self-timers and side ponies are a real dream team.
8. Sweet Talk Pen Set ($14): You rule so hard.