Yup, The Notebook was officially released on June 25th, 2004. Can you believe that it’s been 10 whole years since Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams brought the dramatic tale of Noah and Allie to life? We can’t either! From lookalike dresses to movie-inspired engagement photos, here are 10 ways to celebrate one of the sweetest and most romantic movies ever.
1. Fond Voyage Dress ($95): Every single time we watch the movie, the one thing that catches our attention is how stylish Allie is. Now, you can look as vintage and cute as she does.
2. I’m a Bird Greeting Card ($5): We’re not quite sure what holiday-related purpose this greeting card would serve, but it sure would be awfully romantic to surprise your boo with it one random morning.
3. The Notebook-Inspired Engagement Photos: This couple chose to base their engagement photos off of The Notebook, and it’s pretty much one of the cutest things we’ve ever seen. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
5. Hey Girl Journal ($10): Don’t lie, you know that half the reason you love this movie is because of this hunky guy. This notebook is one of the coolest things ever because it’s filled with places for you to write down your best Hey Girl pickup lines.
6. The Notebook Novel ($10): Why not go back to the beginning and read the novel the movie was based off of? Warning: It’s just as much of a tearjerker as the movie. But you already knew that.
7. DIY Envelopes: While we all love the convenience of e-mail, there’s no feeling like opening up an envelope from a loved one. Every day is the perfect day to spontaneously send a note to someone, especially when you know they’ll actually receive the message. (Sorry, Allie. TEARS!) (via A Pumpkin + A Princess)
9. You and Me, Everyday Throw Pillow ($20): A romantic quote on a throw pillow? This is absolutely one to add to your upcoming anniversary gift.
10. Boat Scene Poster Art ($15+): And finally, a posterized version of one of our favorite scenes in the movie (aside from that dramatic kiss in the rain, of course).
How will you celebrate The Notebook‘s tenth anniversary? Tell us in the comments below!