6 Time-Saving Beauty Products to Get Ready Quicker
As beauty-loving babes that can also spot a bargain, we love tools and products that can pack a serious punch. Why settle for one feature when you can invest in something that does so much more? From wet-to-dry hair irons and multi-use color sticks and more — we’ve got you covered.
1. InStyler Max Wet-to-Dry 2-Way Rotating Iron ($100): Blowdrying your strands takes enough time before you can even get to the styling part, so skip the two-step process and opt for an iron that does both. The rotating barrel also distributes the heat evenly to protect from damage, while the precision-aligned bristles reduce frizz.
2. HydroPeptide Perfecting Gloss in Nude Pearl ($38): Swipe on this sheer gloss that plumps your pout, while also delivering long-lasting hydration.
3. Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Night Recovery Moisturizing Mask & Cream ($64): When you need to fake a good 8+ hours of sleep, apply Givenchy’s luminescent night cream-slash-mask all over. Its double-duty, non-greasy formula lessens signs of morning fatigue so you can say you woke up like this.
4. iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Eye Mask ($35): An eye mask that darkens the room, helps you sleep, *and* corrects fine lines and wrinkles? Genius. This satin-soft must-have is woven with copper-infused fibers to help maintain a youthful appearance in four weeks. So, bye-bye messy creams all over your pillows.
5. Artis Gold Palm Brush ($75): Why stop at double duty when you can multi-task like this beauty wonder. This palm brush can be used for almost everything makeup and skin related — foundation, concealer, setting powder, blush, self-tanner, moisturizer, sunscreen, and sunblock — and it shortens your get-ready time by half, thanks to a few gentle gliding circular movements. And did we mention that it now comes in gold, so it will look uber chic on top of your vanity?
6. ILIA Multi-Stick ($34): Available in six flattering shades, Ilia’s versatile tint is ideal for on-the-go application. Its organic blend of avocado oil, vitamin E, and organic cocoa and shea melts into your lips and your cheeks for the perfect natural-looking flush, and it’s tiny enough to take anywhere. Win. Win.
Want more beauty buys that pull double duty? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.