Let’s face it, college is *highly* demanding. When you’re juggling endless hours of studying, attending super fun social events and also doing regular ol’ stuff (think eating, bathing, etc.) — it can be challenging to find the time to take care of basic human maintenance. Luckily, Rank & Style comes through again with the top gifts for the college kid in your life! Whether caught in a rainstorm, hungry AF or in low battery mode, these nine presents are the answer to all their #dormlifeproblems.
1. Hunter ‘Original Tall’ Rain Boot ($150): Your uni pals will never fear the rain again when they have these sweet puddle jumpers! Not only do these boots come in lots of colors, but they’re adorbs too.
2. Outdoor Voices Women’s Warm Up Kit ($100): It can be hard to find the time to get sweaty during a busy school week. Give the gift of athleisure with this exercise starter kit complete with two pairs of leggings and a handy storage pouch. Pretty soon they’ll be saying “nama-stay at the gym.”
3. Amazon Fire Tablet ($50): In their off hours, help them chillax with this tablet. Busy students can download textbooks and also watch Hulu. Because what is college without a little procrastination?
4. Madewell The Transport Crossbody ($148): Make sure she stays classy with this stylish crossbody bag. No more fugly backpacks chock full of textbooks!
5. T-fal GC702 OptiGrill Stainless Steel Indoor Electric Grill ($110): This smart grill is perfect for easy on-the-go meals for running to class. Not only does it look super techy cool, but it also adapts grilling cycles as it senses food thickness. Smart — like your favorite student!
6. Rebecca Minkoff Wristlet for iPhone 7 ($58): Help them keep their money life organized with this leather phone wristlet. This super handy case holds credit cards and IDs, and we love the exposed zip detailing.
7. S’well Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($33): Staying hydrated is *essential* to health and well-being. Studious gals will love the sparkly gold body with the silver cap — mixed metals FTW!
8. LuMee Special Edition Marble iPhone 6/6s Case ($55): We can thank Kim Kardashian for designing this LED-lit case that will seriously step up anyone’s selfie game. Not only does this case protect phones, but it creates the “perfect lighting for solo shots.” Insta away!
9. Ban.do External Battery Pack For iPhone ($32): This iPhone battery pack is the perfect gift for the studious girl on the go. She’ll never get stuck with a dead phone when she has this extra boost of power in her pocket.
What’re you getting your college bud? Share with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.