From a relaxing post-college vacay, to upbeat music festival shenanigans, your beauty game should be on fleek no matter where you’re headed this spring break. Don’t let that tiny suitcase get between you and a fabulous beauty regimen, and stock up on these 15 travel-friendly gems. They’ll give you a swoon-worthy look all week — and leave room in your bag for more spring break party essentials!
1. Skinfix Facial Exfoliating Pads ($25): Exfoliation on the regular means silky smooth skin that slays. From salty swims and sun-soaked beach bumming, keep your face radiant thanks to a mix of glycolic, salicylic, and lactic acids through it all with these pre-soaked pads.
2. Versa Travel Series ($55): This mini trio is seriously jet-setter-friendly. The combo will gently remove every trace of makeup from your sun-kissed face, while replenishing it with some serious nourishment. You’ll be glowy beyond belief, girl.
3. Josie Maran Cosmetics Bear Naked Wipes ($12): Keep acne at bay while giving your face a burst of antioxidants with these #greengoddess-approved wipes. Oh, and did we mention that they’re polar bear-friendly?
4. Suntegrity Skincare 5 in 1 Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen SPF 30 ($45): What could be more travel-friendly than a five-in-one formula? This compact wonder will prime, treat, protect, hydrate, and cover your skin all week long.
5. Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Color Morphing Eyeshadow Pencil ($27): Eye pencils are great for travel because they won’t crumble mid-flight like our typical eyeshadow palettes. Plus, this little wonder will brighten the hue of your eyes for some Instas that sparkle for days.
6. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick ($25): Fab cheek color and highlighter, wrapped in one space-saving compact? Uh, yes, please! You can also use it for some haute eye shimmer, basically making this baby the most functional beauty palette on the planet.
7. Elizabeth & James Nirvana Bourbon Eau de Parfum Rollerball ($25): Travel-sized perfumes are a nifty way to keep your scent rockin’ while you’re on the go. And with this vanilla and bourbon fragrance, we’re pretty sure you’ll be crowned queen of the beach babes.
8. Kiehl’s Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo ($39): During the day, protect your lippies — and add a sheer wash of color — with the Simply Rose shade in this SPF-boosted set. Then, before bed, apply the Untinted to moisturize all night long. Bonus: For every set sold, Kiehl’s will donate 100 percent of the profits to Bright Pink, a nonprofit that focuses on prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer.
9. Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion ($39): Following in the footsteps of Victoria Beckham’s “sweaty-sexy” look, this celeb-approved line includes four light-reflecting blends in small pouches for a glow that doesn’t quit.
10. Smart Shield Serious Sun Protection SPF 30 Lotion Foil Pack Lotion On-the-Go ($63): Forget lugging around a giant bottle of sunblock. These tiny packets of oil-free sunscreen are all you’ll need to avoid catching too many rays this spring break.
11. Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 ($12): Your hands will need some vacay TLC too. This SPF-equipped, anti-aging cream is all you’ll need to keep them looking youthful and feeling fab.
12. James Read Sleep Mask Tan, Body ($52): Fake it ’til you make it with this lightweight colorless serum boosted with moisturizing hyaluronic acid and aloe vera. Apply before bedtime and you’ll wake up with a soft glow all over your body (not on your sheets).
13. Sephora Collection Far & Away Silicone Travel Tube ($8): For the goodies you just can’t go without, scoop up a few of these adorable, silicone travel tubes to make any product adventure-ready.
14. Sephora Collection Sparkle & Shine Dual Boar Brush ($15): Don’t let your beachy waves go too wild. This chic, travel-sized brush is your golden ticket to babe-worthy tresses that slay.
15. Fekkai Soleil Beach Waves Tousling Spray ($20): All off-duty mermaids will love the windblown waves that a few spritzes of this baby will give. Even Ariel will probs be jealous of your tousled tresses.
16. Regal Rose Engraved Hair Charm Set ($20): You don’t have to head somewhere exotic to unleash your inner boho princess. From the beach to the club, these on-trend hair ornaments are the only accessories you’ll need.
What are your spring break essentials? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.