7 Romantic Tree House Rentals for V-Day
This Valentine’s Day, skip the expensive dinner and make a unique rental choice — a tree house! Whether you’re glamping or looking for a fancy hotel, a tree house is the perfect romantic rendezvous. Surrounded by nature in a cozy little house for two: What could be better? We’re sharing seven of the most romantic tree houses you can actually rent.
1. Redwood Tree House in the Santa Cruz Mountains ($125+ per night): At under $200 a night, this rental is a total steal. Pack your beau and your doggie and get yourself off the grid for an offbeat weekend.
2. Trillium Tree House (Contact for rates): Located just outside of Seattle, this tree house may just be one of the best for a romantic rendezvous. There are no kids allowed, so your stay will be quiet and serene.
3. Doug and Linda’s Tree House ($250+ per night): This is the house that inspired this entire post. Located just outside San Francisco, this tree house is cozy with a gorgeous view.
4. Luxury Tree House Paradise ($296+ per night): This spot, favored by honeymooners, is suspended from and surrounded by white oak and hickory trees, close to Mohican State Park in Ohio. As an added bonus novelty, the only way to reach it is by suspension bridge.
5. Post Ranch Inn ($675+ per night): If you’re looking to splurge on your romantic getaway, these tree houses in Big Sur, California were made for a luxurious vacation. Enjoy the mountain views from your deck or cozy up in front of the wood-burning fireplace — either way, it’ll be a vacation to remember.
6. Amazon Rainforest Tree House Lodge ($500+ per night): Sure, a trip to Brazil may not be super practical for Valentine’s Day… at least this year. But a girl can dream, right? The vistas from this luxury rental are so bonkers, it’s unfair. We’ll call this one our aspirational-tree-house rental.
Which one would you want to spend your Valentine’s Day in? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)