11 Trending Holiday Party Skirts to Buy ASAP
With everything from a star-studded Christmas soirée to a blowout New Year’s Eve bash coming up on your iCal in the next month, your run-of-the-mill holiday dress might need a break. But not to worry, because that’s where the oh-so-coveted party skirt comes in. Beyond playing dress up, you now have a totally justifiable excuse to go shopping for a twirl-worthy metallic midi or a frothy tulle classic. Get ready to deck the halls in style with one of these 11 trophy skirts that are BIG on glitz.
1. Scotch & Soda Pleated Skirt ($125): “Well, don’t you look positively smashing?” Your adoring fans.
3. Free People Tutti Fruity Tutu Skirt ($198): Can you say sheer (plum) perfection? Romanticize the evening away with this li’l embellished tutu calling all the shots.
4. Mango Bead Tulle Skirt ($100): Meet the enchanting green tulle number that’s about to cast a spell on all your lovely suitors.
5. Farrow Manor Skirt ($78): Sweep ’em off their feet with a black-tie-ready tiered skirt that’s as fête-worthy as it is fabulous. Just add a silk cami and suede block heels, and nobody will even notice that you’re 10 minutes late to the party.
6. Nasty Gal Rise and Sparkle Sequin Tulle Skirt ($50): The metallic disc sequins found in this celestial-inspired skirt will command attention from up close and afar. No Kirakira+ filter even required to dazzle like the cosmos.
7. Eliza J Jacquard Houndstooth Skirt ($168): Tapping all hostess-with-the-mostest types: This ultra-glam shiny houndstooth skirt will have you winning over guests at first twirl.
8. Mod & Soul Metallic Pleated Midi ($54): You can count on this flirty magenta showstopper slaying on the dance floor.
9. J.Crew Grosgrain-Trimmed Tulle Midi Skirt ($190): Put your most stylish foot (err, sneaker) forward with this midnight blue tulle creation that will make you feel like the belle of the ball.
10. Boden Jacquard Party Skirt ($160): Dining with royalty, TYVM. We hereby dub Boden’s metallic jacquard skirt THE party skirt of the century.
11. WRAY Wrap Skirt ($310): … and that’s a wrap. We don’t typically like to play favorites, but this lavish gold-flecked skirt is just asking for the VIP treatment (read: extra AF statement earrings will be in order).
Which of these celebration-worthy skirts will you be giving a twirl this season? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.