11 Cute Trick-or-Treat Bags You Can Totally DIY
Halloween is right around the corner, folks! If you’ve finally nailed down your little one’s costume, it’s time to start thinking about those trick-or-treat bags to corral ALL that candy. Go beyond the standard plastic bucket this year and get your hands dirty by DIYing together. You can customize it to match your spooky kiddo’s costume, or create something totally unique. Go get those glue guns heated up and keep reading for 11 trick-or-treat bags that are spooky and cute at the same time.
5. Gold Gourd Basket: Keep things classy this Halloween with a gold leaf candy basket. If you decide to skip the letters, this would make a great hanging planter for your succulents after the little ones have polished off all the candy. (via The Merrythought)
6. Shark Candy Bag: This bag is so cool, it will still be getting used long after the trick-or-treating is done. It would look killer paired with a surfer or beach bum costume. (via Stitched by Crystal)
8. Fringe Trick or Treat Bag: We’re into the electric green hue and surprising fringe factor. Pass these out at your next party for major points. (via This Charming Party)
10. Duct Tape Candy Buckets: Is there anything you can’t do with duct tape? Grab that tin can and a piece of cardboard out of your recycling bin, because this one is too cute to pass up. (via Mer Mag)
11. Bushel Baskets: Dress up a wooden basket with a little paint for your own take on the classic jack-o’-lantern. Use a pumpkin carving pattern to make tracing your face a piece of
candy cake. (via Hoosier Homemade)
What kind of bucket will your kiddo be carrying around this Halloween? Will you be making any of the ones from our list? We’d love to hear from you!