These 13 Turkey and Chicken Burgers Are FAR from Boring
If you’re trying to eat lean, then you’re no stranger to turkey or chicken. These two proteins are filling and versatile, and they’re simply healthier for you. But when it comes to burgers, beef seems to get all the praise. To heck with that! We’ve got 13 tempting recipes that prove turkey and chicken can compete with red meat.
2. Crispy Chicken Katsu Burgers: Golden crisp panko-crusted chicken is slathered with Japanese mayo, Tonkatsu sauce, and topped with a crisp sesame slaw for a chicken burger you’ll dream about for eternity. (via The Hungry Cook)
3. Chicken Parmesan Sliders: Chicken Parm is great with pasta and all, but we’re a little more in love with the idea of stuffing it into cute little sliders and slathering them with warm marinara. (via Yes to Yolks)
5. Easy Caprese Chicken Burgers: The refreshing essence of a classic Caprese salad is slammed into this glorious chicken burger with basil, sun-dried tomatoes, and a melty mozzarella center. (via My Kitchen Love)
6. Coconut Crusted Chicken Burger With Spicy Coriander Sauce and Caramelized Pineapple: Want summer on your plate? Then mow down on this crispy coconut crusted chicken smothered in sweet pineapple sauce. (via Cravings in Amsterdam)
7. Chicken Caesar Salad Burgers: Turn your usual chicken Caesar salad into a crave-worthy burger with juicy chicken patties, crisp romaine, shaved Parm, and homespun dressing. Oh, and did we mention the CROUTON buns? (via Cooking Is My Therapy)
8. Pesto Turkey Burgers With Sweet Potato Buns: This low-carb option turns sweet potatoes into buns and stuffs them with turkey patties, tangy red onions, tomatoes, and a *whole* lot of pesto. (via Get Inspired Everyday)
9. Grilled Turkey Kofta Burgers With Harissa Yogurt Sauce: Fold your turkey patties with crumbled feta, mint, and a plethora of spices for an exciting bite EVERY time. Toppings like cucumbers, tomatoes, and a silky yogurt sauce definitely help. (via Domesticate Me)
11. Jalapeño and Cheddar Turkey Burgers: Jalapeño and cheddar has *always* been a winning combo, but when you bring it between two buns, magical things happen. It’s perfect accompanied by creamy avocado, tomatoes, and onions. (via Hungry Hobby)
12. Tabouleh Turkey Burgers With Feta and Harissa: This mind-blowing turkey burger swaps the usual lettuce, tomato, and onion for a Lebanese parsley salad, and it is legit. You can put a hold on that American cheddar too, because FETA. (via Vintage Kitty)
13. No Cheese Southwest Grilled Chicken Burger: This healthified burger is sans cheese, and we’re totally okay with it thanks to the creamy avocado, leafy greens, and yummy salsa. (via Watch What You Eat)
Follow us on Pinterest for more lip-smackin’ recipes.