23 Recipes That Make Eating Breakfast for Dinner Easy
With all the great breakfast recipes out there, it can be difficult to try each one on any given Sunday. And since brekkie is pretty much our favorite meal and we have a huge back log of delicious recipes on our Pinterest boards, we decided that it is time to start eating breakfast for dinner! From delicious hashes to skillet bakes and even some sweet eats, these dishes will be a welcome addition to any dinner table. So as you put together your weekly menu, take note of these mouthwatering recipes that will have you beggin’ for more.
7. Baked Indian Shakshuka: One thing we love about eggs is that they go well with everything, including this savory tomato sauce with coconut milk, ginger and Indian spices. (via Avocado a Day Nutrition)
10. Baked Egg Baguette: If you’re cooking a breakfast-inspired dinner for one, try out this egg baked right inside a baguette. You can make as many as you like and eat them all week long. (via Eat Well 101)
15. Sweet Potato and Sausage Skillet: Putting sweet potatoes in your hash is probably the best idea since sliced bread. You’ll make this swap for all your hash recipes forever after. (via Delicious Meets Healthy)
16. Cauliflower Crust Pizza: If you’re in the market for a healthy breakfast-for-dinner recipe, you’ll want to check out this breakfast pizza with cauliflower crust. Trust us, you won’t even miss the grain. (via Brit + Co)
23. Onion Ring Breakfast Stacks: While we’re talking savory, why not make a stack of fried onion rings and eggs and sausage? After one bite, you’ll be adding this to your weekly rotation for sure. (via Foxes Love Lemons)
What is your favorite breakfast recipe to eat for dinner? Share it with us below!