The High Point Market in North Carolina is a small town, big furniture design mecca where makers, interior designers, and home store retailers gather for the latest and greatest in decor. We scoured the showrooms and displays this April and found more than enough inspo for our dream home and office makeovers. But what excited us the most were all the amazing up-and-coming brands that managed to stand out from the rest with their unique designs and Insta-worthy displays. If you want to go beyond that big box store look or are just on the hunt for a little decor-spiration, these are the under-the-radar home brands you *need* to know about.
1. Amigos de Hoy: These Australian sisters know a thing or two about textiles. Their boho-beautiful rugs, baskets, and wall hangings are perfect for the beachy home but would be gorgeous in just about any space. One look at their gilded rugs and you’ll be in L-O-V-E.
2. ModShop: The husband and wife team behind this mod-meets-Hollywood brand have a background in fashion and a major knack for custom furniture and design. You can expect plenty of fashion-forward pieces (think: velvet) mixed with eclectic accents. Check out their Trousdale Collection for all the right lucite details.
3. Selamat Designs: This company actually started by making furniture out of extra wood scraps from Indonesia. Since then, they’ve evolved into a gorgeous, sustainable option for homes everywhere. You won’t want to miss their latest boho-chic, rattan-filled collection with jungalow queen Justina Blakeney.
4. Kalon Studios: Mid-century lines, minimalist designs, and modern textiles work oh-so-well for this LA-based husband-wife design team. Look to them this spring for your bungalow decor or bedroom refresh. Or just pick up their No. 5 Series Couch to embrace that millennial pink decor trend.
5. Noir Furniture: Say hello to your new moody, modern decor inspo. Each of Noir Furniture’s designs is hand drawn with pencil and paper before being made, and the attention to detail is obvious. With everything from gilded #shelfie accessories to timeless-yet-trendy furniture, this brand has what you need to add a little more style (and a whole lot of class) to your space.
6. Westfall + Kitson: This is not your normal wallpaper company. Designed by the founders of Detroit Wallpaper, Westfall + Kitson incorporates ancient marbling techniques, cosmic-inspired patterns, and more in their statement-making sheets.
7. Maggie Cruz Home + Interior Design: Inspired by her Miami style and Cuban heritage, Maggie Cruz’s designs bring *all* the luxe, tropical vibes. She embraces the rattan trend in the classiest way and mixes bright colors, art deco lines, and metallics for a super fab resort-ready collection. We think this Habanera Console Table + Cleo Stool combo is just the thing to make that home office shine bright.
8. Craft Dream Productions: Each piece of Craft Dream Productions’s furniture is like a functional work of art. Made in Portugal by specialized craftsmen, their collections are polished to the very last detail. The latest Linecraft Collection is full of bohemian luxury mixed with those on-trend, mid-century modern lines.
Are you loving these brands? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo!