21 Unique Raw Stone Engagement Rings That Are #WeddingGoals
Wedding season is just around the corner, and with it comes *so* many important decisions for the newly engaged. Where will you hold the big day (or will you elope)? Which besties will be a part of the bridal party? And possibly the most important — what piece of gorgeous jewelry will you wear on that coveted ring finger for all time? Whether the question has been popped or not, we think these oh-so-orig rough, raw and rustic diamond baubles will inspire the earthy bride (and bride/groom or groom/groom). Scroll down for 21 engagement ring ideas.
1. A Diamond in the Rough: This white rose-cut diamond is seriously to die for. We love how the natural look of the black fire scale contrasted with the gold metal makes it look almost coppery.
2. Tribal Inspiration: V-shaped black diamonds are the perfect non-tradish touch to this stunning ring. The “Khonsu Ring” is inspired by the Egyptian God of the Moon and meant to adorn the finger of a traveling bride.
3. Colorful Contrast: This pear-shaped gray diamond is striking with unusual black mineral accents. Often thought as a diamond flaw, we think this effect is head-turning, especially when paired with yellow side diamonds.
4. Sapphire Splendor: The low-profile oval shape is perfect for any bride who expects the unexpected. This azure beauty is sure to become a family heirloom!
5. Totally Opal-icious: For the fiercest of ladies, this Australian fire opal looks beautiful as a solitaire or a stack. The hand-cut stone, claw setting and multi-colored metal make it look funky yet refined.
6. A Sparkling Cluster: Say adios to solitaires! The “Harmony Ring” is a row of statement-making multi-colored sapphire beauts.
7. Raw Diamond Band: Like sparkling peas in a golden pod, this understated, elegant ring is the perfect choice for the minimalist bride (or groom).
8. Delicate + Dazzling: This champagne-colored mine-cut diamond is dainty yet stunning and leaves us wondering — do you *really* need to be engaged to sport this dazzler?
9. Fire on the Mountain: These Colorado-mined fire opals are just the unconventional ticket to spice up that naked ring finger. With so many varieties to choose from, you can find a one-of-a-kind stone to symbolize your commitment.
10. A Crown Fit for a Queen: Moonstone is said to bring hope and abundance into the wearer’s life — fitting energy for a bride-to-be. This style has an unusual tiara shape, and the multi-colored accent diamonds give it unique appeal.
11. Sea of Dreams: Whether you’re planning to match with your boo or going full bridal stack, these gold and lapiz lazuli inlaid bands inspire visions of laying side by sandy side on a beach honeymoon.
12. Crescent Chic: This crescent-shaped ring set with tiny rose-cut diamonds is both whimsical and classic — perfect for the romantic at heart who loves a bit of fairy-tale inspiration.
13. All That Glitters: The raw-cut black diamonds set in molten gold metal give this set an unfinished and unmistakable style that we absolutely love. Not only are these rough diamonds beautiful, but they’re also conflict-free!
14. Fire Scale Fierce: This epic salt and pepper-colored rose-cut diamond ring will stop the show, errtime. The jagged shape combined with a multi-toned setting make this ring a perfect match for the alternative bride.
15. All Stacked Up: This rose gold trio is the most exciting blend of classic and new school style. Combining a claw setting with a traditional infinity band and an organically shaped diamond-accent band?! Yasssss.
16. Drop It Like It’s Hot: Deep and complex, this mixed-metal ring features an unusual dark red diamond. Whether you choose a smooth or hammered band, the teardrop shape is sure to stand out.
17. My Blue Valentine: This sapphire center stone adds a creative spin to “your something blue.” Conflict-free accent diamonds and its paired eternity band lend a traditional touch.
18. Shine Bright Like a Diamond: We can totes see RiRi sporting this honeycomb-style ring. The multi-colored pattern combined with the bezel etching make it fit for a kween.
19. Perfectly Clustered: Like ripe merlot grapes, this ring is ready to be picked! The organic gold cluster setting perfectly complements the faceted gray diamonds.
20. A Little Slice of Heaven: This row of raw-cut beauties makes for a simple and subtle statement ring. It’s low-profile enough that you can wear under gloves or to the gym, but it’s still striking AF.
21. A Dreamy Twist: This traditionally oriented diamond duo will def make everyone look twice. Set in true Victorian-era style, the stack is a gorgeous blend of vintage and modern with the edginess of raw diamonds.
Looking for more wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for all your bridal style needs.