50+ Uplifting Halloween Costumes to Make You Feel Good This Weird, Weird Year
It's definitely been A YEAR y'all, and somehow it is already October. What!? How did that happen? I honestly have no idea, but I do know what October means for us — Halloween time! Even though we won't be going to crazy Halloween parties or trick-or-treating all around town with our littles, our favorite holiday is still a great time occasion to celebrate, dress up and have fun.
We teamed up with our friends at Pinterest to put together a whole bunch of positive and uplifting Halloween costumes to bring a bit of brightness to our favorite holiday. It's all part of Pinterest's focus on promoting a "less stereotypical" Halloween, while also raising awareness around cultural sensitivity. So not only is this Halloween all about positivity, but it's a time to educate yourself and learn more about culturally appropriate Halloween costumes and traditions.
Scroll on to see for a peek at some of our favorite costumes from the B+C archive, and head to our Uplifting Costumes Pinboard for 50+ creative ideas perfect for your pandemic pod girl gang, families, little ones, couples, baby bumps and more! We'll be adding pins all month long, so be sure to check back as you figure out what to be this Halloween.
- These City Landmark Halloween Costumes Are As Glamorous As ... ›
- 52 Clever Family Halloween Costume Ideas - Brit + Co ›
- 35 Super Easy Halloween Costumes Procrastinators Can Pull ... ›
- 71 Winning Group Halloween Costume Ideas - Brit + Co ›
- 120 Creative DIY Couples Costume Ideas for Halloween - Brit + Co ›
- Totally Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween With Your Pod - Brit + Co ›
- Host the Most Stylish Halloween "Party" with Your Coven - Brit + Co ›