12 Apps That Will Actually Improve Your Valentine’s Day
Ah, love is in the air. From buying 3D printed roses to scoring a table at one of Yelp’s top 10 restaurants, it can seem like planning for Valentine’s Day is a lot of work. But don’t give up on your dream Valentine’s or Galentine’s date just yet. Whether you’re single and proud, you were a victim of love at first sight or any status in between, we’ve found 12 apps that will have you feelin’ the love and not the stress of V-Day.
1. Red Stamp: Skip the commute to your nearby card shop and profess your love for that special someone the modern way, with Red Stamp. The app makes it easy to send sweet custom cards, invitations and announcements digitally, or even via snail mail, to everyone on your V-Day list!
2. ProFlowers: Surprise your partner or pals with a gorg bouquet of flowers ordered from your phone with just a few taps. The app lets you pick from dozens of fragrant florals and arrangements. You can also set date reminders and even order next-day delivery for those last-minute gifts.
3. Valentine RADIO: All loved up on V-Day with no good tunes to listen to? This app gives you access to all kinds of romantic songs — all straight from your smartphone. Don’t have your phone? The apps lets you stream music with AirPlay to your Apple TV or Airport Express or your car stereo for love songs on the go.
5. Rhonna Designs: Take the ultimate couple selfie on V-Day by editing your pic with Rhonna Designs app. This award-winning app gives you artistic control over photo frames, masks, fonts, filters and more to help you rake in the likes on social media.
6. Pic Collage: Scrapbook fanatics and social media mavens alike will fall in love with this app. The photo editor and collage-maker in one lets you combine pics, YouTube videos and crazy cool fonts, stickers and cutouts into your own masterful and memorable V-Day creations. You can also share your masterpieces on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
7. WhoNow: On a holiday that’s all about love, sometimes you just need some relationship or dating advice. WhoNow is like a dating journal on your phone, letting you privately share photos, ask others questions and receive feedback anonymously, whether you’re a single lady or lad, married or “it’s complicated.”
10. Lovedays: Always forget about V-Day until the last minute? Lovedays marks “D-Day” for couples, allowing you and yours to count down to important relationship milestones and dates like anniversaries, birthdays and the all-important V-Day, so you never forget another occasion to celebrate love!
11. Grouper: Single and ready to mingle? Take the pressure out of dating and invite your pals for the ultimate Galentine’s Day with Grouper. This app and social club bypasses awkward online messages and sets you up for good times with your friends and like-minded groupers in your extended network.