The Ultimate V-Day Gift Guide for Your Guy
Take a stroll through the V-Day section of any store in search of a guy-friendly gift and you’ll most likely end up empty-handed. Not that we’ve got anything against teddy bears or those cute little candy hearts, but gifting a genuine token of love for the fella in your life requires a little extra forethought. Good news, gals — there’s no need for desperate searching, ’cause we’ve scoured the Internet to find the ultimate man-approved gift ideas. From techies to beer lovers to shutterbugs and so much more, this collection of gifts aims to please all of your different beaus.
For the Techie
and handy all at the same time.
3. Metal Easel Stand for iPad ($35): Getting your fella an iPad stand that is both practical and super on-trend is definitely the right thing to do.
For the Camper
6. Powerpot V ($150): A phone charging pot? Yup, it’s for real. Keep in touch with your main squeeze by gifting him this ah-mazing, multi-purpose camping gadget.
7. ManCrate ($25 – $150): It’s the guy’s version of the gift basket. And it literally comes in a crate (along with a crowbar to open it). There are tons of options for foodies and even some hobby-themed, outdoorsman crates loaded with dude-approved, man-selected goodies and gadgets. Try not to buy ’em all.
For the Foodie
9. Bike Shelf ($299): Basically, you’re giving him an excuse to show off his bike. What’s not to love?
For the Hip Man
10. Record Bowls ($25): We totally dig these super groovy bowls and know that your dude will too.
11. Carrier Pouch for iPad Mini ($139): Ultra thin and crafted from American-made English bridle leather, this pouch is ideal for streamlining what your man carries into work or on the go.
12. Zoom Lens and Tripod for iPhone ($25): Need a fun gift for the photographer in your life? This zoom lens + tripod will help him snap DSLR-quality photos with his iPhone.
For the Shutterbug
13. Smartphone Projector ($27): How cool is this?! Your guy can use it for movies, shows or photo slideshows. Bonus points if you include an iTunes gift card or paid subscription to a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu Plus.
Sriracha obsession. But anything that turns up the heat around Valentine’s Day has to be a good thing, right?
For the Hot Sauce Lover
15. Hawaiian Hot Sauce ($26): What better way to spoil your spice-hungry guy than with this hot trifecta. Pair it with some nice beer for a sweet lil gift basket he’ll love.
16. American Pale Ale Beer Brewing Kit ($45): Let your man unleash his inner brewmaster with this kit. Before you know it, you’ll both be sipping on his delicious, homemade ale.
For the Cocktail and Beer Lover
17. The PDT Cocktail Book ($14): Help your guy fulfill his bartender aspirations with a guide straight from the manager of one of New York’s most celebrated cocktail bars.
18. Working Man’s Hygiene Kit ($50): Sometimes your beau may be hesitant to splurge on grooming products for himself — that is, until you’ve introduced him to this fab kit. Prepare yourself: He’s gonna expect a repeat of any gift that involves this much pampering.
For the Manscaper
19. Dollar Shave Club ($1/mo): A shaving kit he’ll love at a price you can afford.
20. Fitness Guru Microfiber Towels ($5 – $10): Your fit fella will be pumped to work out with these quick-dry, lightweight towels.
21. Mountain Man Candle ($19): Finally, a candle that screams “MAAAN!”