22 Unique Ways to Use Sriracha (+ How to Make Your Own!)
Sriracha, that spicy condiment that seems to be appearing everywhere these days, has totally stolen our culinary hearts. We’ve used it to make a dipping sauce for our healthy fries, tried chocolate bars flavored with it, and even used it to stage action-packed dinosaur Vines. We’ve been dying to experiment with the stuff even further, so we scoured the web for the coolest, craziest, and most out-of-the-box ideas for using sriracha in the kitchen. Here are 22 recipes that totally rock our sriracha-obsessed socks, and a recipe for whipping up your own!
1. Spicy Citrus Sriracha Cocktail: Let’s kick off this countdown with a cocktail with a little kick! This rum cocktail mixes citrus and spice for a drink that works perfectly for a happy hour pick me up. (via Fake Food Free)
7. Stout + Sriracha Barbecue Bacon Burgers: Bookmark this one for Father’s Day! The stout and bacon are classic flavors that are really set off by the spice for a perfect manly meal. (via From Valerie’s Kitchen)
11. The Cocky Rooster: Have you ever tried a beer cocktail? It’s a great way to switch things up if you’re in a drink rut. This citrus and sriracha take on lager is a delicious way to put an end to “the usual.” (via The Kitchn)
16. Sriracha Mango Cocktail Shots: If you’re an adventurous spirit, whip up a round of these shots. Another take on the whiskey-sriracha combo, the mango adds a bit of sweet to this killer drink. (via Pepper)
19. Jalapeno Corn Waffles with Sriracha Maple Syrup: Whether you’re putting together a weekend brunch or going the breakfast-for-dinner route, these waffles topped with flavored syrup are a must-try. (via Domestic Fits)
20. Peanut Butter and Jelly and Sriracha Chocolate Chip Cookies: It’s peanut butter jelly time! These cookies take the classic flavors and add sriracha and chocolate and the results are unforgettable. (via Quiche-a-Week)
Bonus: Homemade Sriracha: So you’re totally sold on these sriracha recipes? Well, no need to rely on the store bought sauce for your homemade treats! If you’re in the mood to get even more awesome in the kitchen, try making your own. (via The Ginger Cook)
Are you in love with sriracha or do you have a different condiment obsession? Have you found an awesome and innovative way to use the spicy sauce? Tell us in the comments below!
Whether you want to tap into some holiday nostalgia, or find a fun DIY to do with your kiddos, this simple snow globe craft offers both! Together with Camp by Walmart, we built a customizable crafting journey so you can execute this decor upgrade based on your style preferences and the supplies you have around the house. For this project, you'll need to decide if you want your snow globe to be inside of a mason jar or glass orb, what type of snow you want (hello, glitter!), and what holiday scene should go inside. With 16 possible outcomes, we can't wait to see what you come up with. Check it out by watching the winter wonderland snow globe tutorial now!