Now that you’ve gotten a Valentine’s Day gift for him, it’s time to get a little something for the real love of your life — your mom. She’s supported you, cared for you and loves you unconditionally, no matter what. This Valentine’s Day, repay her for all that she’s done with the thoughtful and heartfelt gift that she deserves. Whether she’s super into scrapbooking or is all about redecorating the house 24/7, these are the 20 Valentine’s Day gifts your mom is gonna love.
1. Scrapbook Kit ($39): If her home is decked out with picture collages and art hanging from the walls, you can probably guess your mom really digs self-expression. So, what’s better than letting her get hands on and crafty with a scrapbook kit? She’ll enjoy stepping up her scrapbooking game from amateur to pro with this modern, have-it-all kit and its accompanying online class.
2. Casetify iPhone Case for Poketo Strokes ($40): Choose between white or multicolor artful strokes for the mom who’s got a soft spot for artistic expression. Artsy and one of a kind, this iPhone case comes with a matte printed finish.
3. S’well First Kiss Bottle ($35): Give your mom the gift of well-insulated drinks with this adorable bottle in a lacquered high-gloss finish. She’ll be able to pick up her morning tea after completing various tasks and have it still piping hot (12 hours later), or her iced coffee perfectly chilled (after 24 hours!).
4. Pink Abstract Pillow by Casa Amarosa ($35): Give your mama the gift of color to perk up a monotone or dull home that’s recovering from winter blues by tossing in a few bright accents like this one. This colorful aztec print pillow is just the thing she needs to brighten up her home.
5. Styled by Emily Henderson ($33): Help your mom’s dream of finally updating her living room come true with advice from style expert Emily Henderson. With more than a thousand unique ideas for 75 rooms, she’ll be on her way to transforming her home into a more modern, stylized space in no time.
6. Coconut Flower Bath Soak by Luxe Apothecary ($24): Tell your mom to get ready for some serious relaxation once you hand her this baby. Formulated with vegan coconut milk powder, dried roses and a floral blend of essential oils, this bath soak will help moisturize, reduce stress and soften skin. She probably won’t mind the delicious aroma either!
7. Future Glory Custom Moto Tote – Monogrammed ($205): Made with durable full-grain leather, this stylish and roomy tote is just what your mom needs to carry whatever she can think of. Simply personalize the tote with its monogram feature, and voila! The perfect Valentine’s Day gift for any lady.
8. The Forest Feast by Erin Gleeson ($35): This unique blend of artwork + cookbook makes the perfect gift for any creative or culinary mom. The book comes complete with 100 simple vegetarian recipes including delicious ingredients, like eggplant tacos with brie and cilantro, rosemary shortbread and a blackberry negroni. YUM!
9. Fiele Fragrances ($85): Your mom is sure to get all the right feels once she gets a whiff of these luxurious fragrances. Crafted to actually induce positive emotional responses, each fragrance is unique in its own way. Choose from scents like Cedrus, Juniperus, Pogostemon or Viola to have your mom feeling and smelling wonderful.
10. STAK Mint Bloom Phone Vase ($32): Who would have thought to combine a gorgeous vase and a charging station into one pretty piece? This is one innovative mashup that your modernist mom can definitely appreciate.
11. Poketo Ceramic Steamer ($125): Give your mom’s old steamer a major update with this modernist ceramic steamer. Crafted with fireproof ceramic material and cedar terracotta, this kitchen must-have is designed to maintain just the right temperature without making food soggy. A beautiful and efficient kitchen appliance? Talk about a mom’s dream come true.
12. DIY Embroidered Photo Pillows: Memorialize your favorite shared memories with your mom onto pillows (yes, pillows!). Not only can your mom show her friends and other family members when they come over, but she’ll cherish this personalized gift forever. (via Brit + Co)
13. House of Voltaire Peter Saville Tea Towel Set ($155): Your mom can say goodbye to boring tea towels and entertain guests with this set designed by influential designer Peter Saville (perhaps best known for designing a Joy Division album cover). Not only are these colorful towels going to brighten up the kitchen, but their designs, derived from food packaging print and construction markings, are sure to be the center of dinner discussions.
14. Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit by Rocksbox ($25): Create a stunning work of art that’s just as practical as it is pretty. Not only do you get to bust out your childhood clay skills, but you’ll have a beautiful marbled tray for your mom to hold all her favorite jewelry pieces.
15. Knotty Gal Two to Tango Necklace ($155): Help your mom get ready for spring with this fabulously bold red-orange necklace that features an original tri-loop knot. Best of all, the founders of Knotty Gal are none other than a mother-daughter duo Nur-E-Gulshan and Nur-E Farhana Rahman (check out their DIY class). How fitting!
16. DIY Personalized Wine Glasses: “Mommy time” just got a whole lot sweeter. DIY a set of wine glasses for your mom to enjoy her favorite wine while reminiscing about her favorite memories with y-o-u. (via Brit + Co)
17. ORU Persephone Earrings ($120): Choose from a variety of different colors and watch as your mom rocks these gorgeous bronze earrings made with handmade 14k gold fill earware. Chic enough for a night out with her friends and classy enough for the office, these versatile earrings are going to be your mom’s go-to accessories, guaranteed.
18. Anthropologie Eberjey Robe ($106): Okay, so buying lingerie for mom might be a *little* weird. Spoil her with a soft red robe that she can wear around the house instead. Pair it with a DIY spa kit for the ultimate pamper-yo-self gift.
19. Bower Tipsy Writer ($35): Keep your mom entertained at work with this tipsy writer ball that rolls around while staying upright. The pen holder, made of solid turned brass and maple, also comes with a black ink click pen.
20. Native Union Lightning Power Link Tassel ($76): This beautiful coral leather tassel comes with a pouch that hides what’s actually a nylon reinforced cable USB and lightning connector. This stylish and revolutionary charging device is the just the tool your mom needs. She can also take with her on the go by simply clipping it onto her purse or keychain.
Which of these thoughtful Valentine’s Day gifts will you be getting your mom? Follow us on Pinterest for more Valentine’s Day gift ideas!